Chemonics International through the USAID Lagos Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (LUWASH) project in Nigeria is requesting an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Supply of 4 x 4 SUV Vehicle No. 712.OPS016-23-LUWASH-NGA in Ikeja, Lagos State. Interested offerors should possess relevant qualifications.
The USAID Lagos Urban Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Activity (LUWASH) is a $44 million Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) activity. LUWASH will increase the availability, quality and use of safe water and sanitation services and improve the governance and sustainable management of associated sector institutions in Lagos, Nigeria. Through an integrated, market-based approach, LUWASH will work across the value chain of WASH services to bolster supply and manage demand within a strengthened framework of sector governance, financing, and regulated services. The activity aims to catalyze sector transformation and generate WASH service improvements for at least 4 million people in low-income communities and build a foundation for continued progress beyond LUWASH.
Applications are required for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Supply of 4 x 4 SUV Vehicle No. 712.OPS016-23-LUWASH-NGA
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- USAID Lagos Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (LUWASH) project in Nigeria is a program being implemented by Chemonics International Inc. through SAII Associates Ltd/Gte (hereafter referred to as “SAII”).
- The goal of the LUWASH project in Nigeria is to initiate a trajectory towards achieving deep institutional change and put Lagos State’s struggling WASH sector on a path to recovery and to rectify the absence of reliable information on WASH service levels and multiple other key aspects required for effective planning and implementation.
- It will support both service providers and regulators through a robust baseline assessment and building the general data ecosystem. LUWASH will rekindle a commitment to rebuilding the social contract around WASH services in Lagos State and strengthen public accountability and transparency.
- As part of project activities, SAII wishes to procure one motor vehicle (4 x 4 SUV). The purpose of this EOI is to solicit quotations from eligible vehicle dealers for the supply of one motor vehicle to SAII Associates (LUWASH Project).
- As this advert is only a summary of the Request for Quotation (RFQ), instructions on receiving the full request for application are included below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Request of the Full RFQ
The vendor must send the following documents when requesting for the full RFQ.
- CAC document
- Latest audited Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of the offeror’s ability to provide after-sales service.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2023 by 3; 00 PM Lagos time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain the full Request for Quotation (RFQ) by sending a mail to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.