SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF WELL ENGINEERING SUPPORT SERVICES FOR SNEPCO
TENDER REF NO: CW745443; NIPEX NO: SNEPCO 00000481
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), in its role as operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TOTAL ENERGIES/AGIP joint Venture, in its capacity as operator of Oil Mining Lease 118 (OML 118) on behalf of itself and other Co-Ventures consisting of Nigerian Agip Oil company Limited, Total Energies and Esso Exploration and production Nigeria (Deep water) Limited under a production sharing contract (PSC) with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites reputable and competent registered Nigerian companies (NUPRC registered and licensed) with proven experience in the provision of Well Engineering Support Services for SNEPCO listed in the scope of work below to apply for inclusion into the bid list of the tender.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work covered under the proposed project shall include but not limited to the following:
• Rig supervision services
• Well Completions Supervision Services
• Well Drilling Engineering Services
• Well Interventions supervision services
• Well intervention Engineering services
• Completion and well intervention workshop management/Equipment QA/QC
• Well engineering coaching services
• Drilling and well head equipment QA/QC
• OCTG QA/QC/TPI services
• MUD QA/QC services
• Project Management Services (Office team)
• Operations Management Services
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise interested contractor are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the NJQS product package 3.18.18) – Man power supply; temporary staff hiring – Technical or 3.18.19 (Manpower Supply, Temporary staff Hiring, administration); category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in each or across the categories will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for, log on to www.nipexng-com and access NJQS with your long-in details, click on “continue Joint Qualification Scheme Tool”, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and then click on ‘supplier product group’
• If you are not listed in a product/service category in which you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact Nipex office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification & necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS per-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action
• To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission;
• Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company. Submit certified true copies of forms 10, 02 & 07 ( or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 etc) including company memorandum & articles of association and/or evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
• Tenderer shall provide evidence of category 1,2,3,4 or 5 NCEC for Non moveable Asset (DA) NCEC to demonstrate capacity and capability to execute the work scope.
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training Institution(s).
• Tenderer shall provide location of in-country facilities (not limited to administrative office) to execute the work scope.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product package 3.18.18) – Man power supply; temporary staff hiring as at 3rd February 2023 being the advert close date shall be invited to participate in the tender.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Expected contract award date: QA 2023
• Contract duration: 2 years firm with extension options of 1 year.
• All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories shall be borne solely by suppliers.
• SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
• All correspondence to SNEPCO must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry Content Development Act, 2010. (NOGICD) all respondent should educate themselves on the requirements of the NOGICD and ensure full compliance. Non-compliance is a fatal flow.
• Technical details and specification of the rigs required will be issued to prequalified vendors in the relevant categories via the technical ITT.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
ES/NCDMB/SNEPCO/ADV/UPD/071022/PROVISION OF WELLS SUPPORT SERVICES