About Restoration Of Hope Initiative (ROHI)
Restoration of Hope Initiative provides high-quality education to children, protects and safeguards
children, fosters children and women’s social and economic empowerment, builds community
resilience, and fights against gender inequality in the conflict-affected states in the Northeast.
ROHI was founded in 2012. Since then, it has worked to develop a global community free of
illiteracy, disease, and conflict. ROHI focuses on five key areas derived from our strategy:
Education, Protection, WASH, Advocacy, and Policy Influencing and Livelihood. .
Call for Expression of Interest (Vendor Registration)
Locations: Borno and Adamawa (Yola and Mubi)
Engagement Type: Contract
Details of Invitation
• Restoration Of Hope Initiative invites all prospective suppliers and service providers
(Including current ROHI suppliers) to apply for registration in the Restoration Of Hope Initiative
Maiduguri office. This is to enable them to get registered and uploaded in ROHI’s
• This is in line with ROHI’s procurement principle of Transparency, Equal Opportunity,
and competitive supply.
• The purpose of the Database is to give all prospective suppliers an equal opportunity to
submit quotations to enhance transparency and equity in the procurement processes.
The Purpose of this Invitation
• To pre-qualify and select new suppliers for the listed purchase requirement
• To early identify and verify vendors’ offices, shops, or warehouse
• To enter into a framework agreement /contract for strategic goods and services and select
new suppliers for purchase requirements.
Services / Goods we are looking for: • General Merchant
Lot 1: Provision of Catering Services
• Breakfast/Tea break
• Second Tea break
Lot 2: Vehicle Maintenance and repairs
• Maintenance/repair of SUV
• Maintenance/repair of Volkswagen Sharon and Golf
Lot 3: Hotels, Halls, and Conference facilities
• Accommodation per night without meal
• Hall of 50/100 participants per day/Hr with breakfast and lunch
• Hall of 50/100 participants without a meal
Lot 4: Supply of Fuel (Petrol, Diesel, Engine oil)
Lot 5 ICT/Office equipment
• Computer desktops
• Computer accessories (Batteries, Mouse, Power adaptor, Keyboard, etc.)
• Office safe, etc.
Lot 6: Office consumables/general supplies
• Flip chart
• Printing papers
• Punching machine
• Printer cartridges
• Sticky notes
• Paper holding trays
• White board
Lot 7: Digital and Non-Digital Printing services
• Staff IDs
• Binding of training manuals
• Others (T-shirts, Banners, Stickers, Jackets, Caps, ID Straps, etc.)
Lot 8: Provision of maintenance services
• Car Mechanic/Maintenance
• Generator mechanic/maintenance
• Air condition
• General office/guest house maintenance
• Construction and Renovation
• Other maintenance
• Consultancy Services
Please, note that all interested parties that meet the above criteria, are to submit along with
current price(s) of their goods/services on their company letter head in PDF format using the
• Existing vendors should consider this EOI as a revalidation exercise and are required to
participate. All hitherto existing vendors will be delisted and relisted again through this
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The minimum eligibility requirements and selection criteria are as follows:
• Cover Page (indicating category(s) of interest and related REF Number(s)
• Company Profile; registered address(s), official / functional emails, telephone numbers
and point of contact for the company.
• Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC registration certificate,
FORM CO7 and FORM Co2)
• Latest Tax Clearance Certificate / TIN Certificate.
• Evidence of possession of experience in the line of business you are applying for. (Where
• Prospecting Suppliers may provide copies of completed Job Orders / Reference Letters /
Proof of Deliveries (Delivery Notes or Job Completion Notification) in areas of business
endeavor from reputable organizations, preferably NGOs or other reputable organizations
attesting to active or past business relationship and level of performance (the letters or
lists must have relevant addresses, contact persons, telephone numbers and emails) for
due diligence confirmation.
• Any other relevant supporting document that could aid your EOI.
• ROHI is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts Withholding Tax (WHT) in
compliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
• As part of the pre-qualification process, ROHI may visit the location(s) of prospecting
suppliers or service providers to assess their physical presence, capacity, and capability.
• Only successful pre-qualified suppliers would be invited to participate in ROHI’s routine
Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Proposals (RFP) for the next one (1) year.
• You are expected to limit yourself to where you have experience, required
documentations and operational presence.
• Any unsolicited attempt to influence ROHI’s internal selection process in favor of any
company(s) will result in immediate disqualification.
• A company cannot express interest in more than three (3) categories and must be guided
by the following: (a) must have an operational presence for each category, (b) must
actively operate the business.
• Restoration Of Hope Initiative will ensure information that is received from companies
and individuals is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of
• The pre-qualified suppliers are required to immediately advise the organization of any
significant change in its financial, technical capacity, ownership, or holdings it may have.
• Failure to submit any of the mandatory requirements for each category will lead to
automatic disqualification from the exercise.
• Potential suppliers/contractors will be pre-qualified on the satisfactory information given.
• Suppliers comprised of special groups (Women, men, youths, and persons with disability
are strongly encouraged to participate in the registration as suppliers.
Application Closing Date 20th January l2023.
Method of Application
Interested suppliers and service providers are requested to submit their Expression of Interest
(EOI) via [email protected]
Documents required for submission attached to the application forms are as follows:
• Photocopy of Company Registration Certificate (CAC).
• Prove of Business ownership
• Companies Profile
• Photocopy of recent valid tax clearance certificate
• Tax identification Number (TIN)
• Proof of banking (Company Account details)
• Affidavit confirming disability (applicable to persons with disability)
• Evidence of supply to other agencies or NGO
• Clear physical shop/company address with email and phone number
• Motivation letter on company letter-headed paper (signed and stamped).
• This call for Expression of Interest (EOI) does not amount to a commitment on the part of
the Restoration Of Hope Initiative and nothing in this EOI shall be construed as a form of
a binding legal contract.
• ROHI reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the submissions without any
obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection.
• The potential subsequent procurement will be governed by ROHI’s Procurement Policy
• Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
ROHI actively promotes PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards and
as such, will not have anything to do with vendors who violate such.
• Child Safeguarding Policy
ROHI frowns at any form of child molestation and actively promotes child protection.