MARIE STOPES NIGERIA
CHILDREN BY CHOICE, NOT CHANCE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
SUBJECT: DISPOSAL OF MOTOR VEHICLES
DATE OF THE REOI: 09/06/22
CLOSING DATE OF EOI: 23/06/2022
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS:
Since 2009, Maries Topes International Organization Nigeria (MSION) has worked in Nigeria to increase access to high quality, acceptable and affordable sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services for all people. MSION provides maternal and child health services as well as different modern methods of contraception free from stigma, judgmental or discriminatory bias.
MSION is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from eligible suppliers for the supply of the item below:
|ITEM CODE||LOCATION/ADDRESS||DESCRIPTION||CHASSIS NO|
|Lot 1||69 Anthony Enaharo Street, Off Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Way, Utako, FCT, Abuja Nigeria||Toyota Hilux, 2014 Model||AHTEX12G109508039|
|Lot 2||Toyota Hilux, 2014 Model||AHTEX12G409508035|
|Lot 3||Toyota Hilux, 2014 Model||AHTEX12G309508043|
|Lot 4||Toyota Corolla, 2010 Model||1NXBU4EE0AZ334317|
|Lot 5||Toyota Corolla, 2010 Model||5YFBURHE7EP088012|
|Lot 6||No. 45, Benin-Agbor road, Benin city||Toyota Corolla, 2015 Model||2TIBURHEOEC198254|
|Lot 7||Km 2 Abakaliki Express Road by flyover, Emene, Enugu||Toyota Hilux, 2012 Model||AHTEX12G109506758|
|Lot 8||Km 2 Abakaliki Express Road by flyover, Emene, Enugu||Toyota Hilux, 2014 Model||AHTEX12G509508075|
|Lot 9||No. 1, Ogo Oluwa Bankole Crescent, Off Ibara Housing Crescent, Abeokuta||Toyota Hilux, 2014 Model||AHTEX12G309508317|
|Lot 10||No. 5/6 GRA, Behind Governor’s House, Okefia Osogbo||Toyota Corolla, 2015 Model||5YBU4EESDP125595|
|Lot 11||Oyo state Secretariat Agodi, Ibadan||Toyota Hilux, 2014 Model||AHTEX12G309507927|
• Bidders can bid for all or any of the items on the list above and all assets will be sold “Voetstoots” (as it is)
• Vehicles will be available for viewing at the respective locations from the 13th to the 17th of June 2021 between 9am – 12 noon daily.
• Bid documents should contain Bidders name, price offer in Naira and contact information, Address and Phone Number(s)
• Each bid must be accompanied by a bank draft of 20% of bid value addressed to Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria.
• Successful bidders will be informed and their draft presented. They will be given 5 working days to pay the balance and pick up asset from location mentioned above
• Should the successful bidder fail to pay within the stipulated time, they lose their deposit, and the second highest bidder will be contacted
• Unsuccessful bidder will be notified of the time and place to pick up their bank drafts at the end of the exercise.
SUBMISSION OF EOI:
Hard copy of bid documents clearly showing lot number and vehicle description, enclosed in a sealed envelope should be submitted to Marie Stopes International Organization Nigeria Office at No. 59 Anthony Enaharo Street, off Okonjo-Iweala Road, Utako District, FCT, and Abuja, Nigeria.
For support and guidance on sexual reproductive health and family planning contact us on” 2252 (charges apply), 08000022252, 090099022252 What Sapp/SMS
For Maries topes International Organization Nigeria
Interim Country director