THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TOTALENERGIES/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION / MAINTENANCE OF THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY (IDT) SOFTWARE AND RELATED SERVICES.
Tender Number – CW591171 (Nipex Tender No: 1000005885)
SPDC hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies having professional experience in Petroleum Engineering Software an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision/Maintenance of Third-Party Petroleum Engineering & Other Discipline Software & Support Services for SPDC.
This contract is critical for license renewal or acquisition of key third party Information and Digital Technology software required to support critical business processes and ensure business continuity.
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies and alliances with professional experience to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bidders’ list for subject tender.
The proposed contract will commence tentatively in Q3 2022 and remain active for 2 years duration, followed by 1 – year renewal option.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The Software are proprietary third-party suite of applications required in the Geosciences, Production & Facility, and Business Application portfolios. The services include the following:
• Provision of new third-party software packages needed across the business for Seismic and Geological Interpretation, Engineering Design and Construction, Production Maintenance, Logistics, etc.
• Provision of maintenance services on existing software packages.
• Staff training on third party suite of software applications as may be required
• Consulting Services on call off basis as may be required.
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractor ore required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the Software Development and Support Services 3.11.02 (Product/Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed far, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, dick check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product / service category but you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
(1) Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company having greater than 51% Nigerian shareholding. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and/or evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Provide evidence of registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
(2) Tenderers shall provide evidence category 1, 2, 3 and 4 NCEC for Procurement and Supplies (PS) group, to demonstrate capacity and capability to execute the work scope.
(3) Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
(4) Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via o letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
(5) Tenderer shall provide Location of in-country facilities (not limited to administrative office) to execute the work scope
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the Software Development and Support Services 3.11.02 in NJQS Product/Services category as at Friday, 1 July, 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs Incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/310522/ PROVISION & MAINTENANCE OF 3RD PARTY INFORMATION AND DATA TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE AND RELATED SERVICES-CW591171
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com , https://www.facebook.com/Shell , https://twitter.com/Shell_Nigeria
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.