Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) invites interested and reputable bidders / contractors to express interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is an American non-profit NGO whose objective is agricultural and economic development. CNFA helps small producers improve their food security through new agricultural practices, the introduction of new varieties, the diversification of production, storage, the development of farmers’ and herders’ organizations, and the market linkages.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotations for the Production of Documentary on the Production of Seedlings, Mother Tree Selection and Establishment of Scion Gardens
RFQ number: RFQ_NGA#04-003/2022
CNFA has received 5-year funding from the USDA for its Pro-Cashew project activities in the West Africa region: Benin, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Nigeria. CNFA invites proposals for the dubbing of films for the Pro-Cashew project.
Bidders are responsible for ensuring that their bids are received by CNFA in accordance with the instructions and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to follow the instructions outlined in this RFP may result in the disqualification of a bid.
The documentary will be planned over a period of 12 months to capture the following activities of PRO-Cashew: seedling production and post-planting activities of smallholder cashew farmers, mother tree selection and establishment of scion gardens.The table below contains the technical requirements of the commodities / services. Offerors are requested to provide quotations containing the information below on official letterhead or official quotation format.
|Name||Qty||Items and specifications offered||Unit price|
|Produce a quality 15-minute documentary capturing the process of producing high quality seedlings up to last mile distribution highlighting key learnings, activities, farmers’ testimonies, stakeholders contribution, etc.||01|
|Produce a quality 10-minute documentary capturing relevant activities on mother tree selection including key learnings, farmers’ testimonies, stakeholders contribution, etc.||01|
|Produce a quality 10-minute documentary capturing relevant activities on establishment of scion gardens and feature key learnings, farmers’ testimonies, stakeholders contribution, etc.||01|
VAT(not invoiced) : _________________________________________________________
Other costs (describe: ______________________________________________________)
GRAND TOTAL [NGA]: ______________________________________________________
Delivery time (after receipt of the order): _________________________________________
Proposed terms and time of payment: ___________________________________________
- Quotations in response to this RFQ must be priced on a fixed-price, all-inclusive basis, including delivery and all other costs. Offerors are required to submit proposed payment terms and payment schedule if applicable.
- Failure to submit proposed payment terms may lead to disqualification of an offeror from consideration. Pricing must be presented in the local currency of the country.
- Offers must remain valid for not less than thirty (30) calendar days after the offer deadline.
- Offerors are requested to provide quotations on official letterhead in the format provided in Sections, 1, 4 – Technical Requirements, and Evaluation Criteria in Section 6.
- The contract will be awarded to the bidder whose bid complies with the RFQ instructions, meets the minimum eligibility requirements, and is determined to be the best value through benchmarking analysis.
Bids will be judged on a total of 100 points.
- Technical – 60 points: Responsiveness to technical specifications and requirements.
- Background and previous experiences – 25 points
- Personnel proposed by the offeror to carry out the assignment – 15 points
- Delivery timeline schedule (maximum 30 days) or less – 20 points
- Budget– 40 points: the total price proposed for the execution of the work.
Best-offer proposals are requested. It is anticipated that award will be made solely based on these original proposals. However, CNFA reserves the right to conduct any of the following:
- CNFA may conduct negotiations with and/or request clarifications from any offeror prior to award.
- While preference will be given to offerors who can address the full technical requirements of this RFQ, CNFA may issue a partial award or split the award among various suppliers, if in the best interest of the Pro-Cashew Project.
- CNFA may cancel this RFP at any time.
Please note that if there are deficiencies regarding responsiveness to the requirements of this RFQ, an offer may be deemed “non-responsive” and thereby disqualified from consideration. CNFA reserves the right to waive immaterial deficiencies at its discretion.
Payment and Award
- The award will be awarded to the offeror whose quotation represents the best value to the Project.
- Award will be issued only to the entity which submits a proposal in response to this RFQ. CNFA will not issue an award to different offerors, entities, or third-parties other than the selected offeror(s).
- Any award and payment resulting from this RFQ is anticipated to be in the form of a Purchase Order. This award is subject to the Pro-Cashew Project’s terms and conditions as stipulated in Annex 03.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 15th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested and qualified candidates or firm should send their Offers to “the PRO-Cashew Project office” via: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
Hard copies must be stamped and signed by the offeror’s authorized representative and delivered to the PRO-Cashew office located at:
The City of Refuge Building,
Royalton Road, Off Tanke Junction,
2nd Floor; No.14, Station GRA,
Ilorin, Kwara State of Nigeria.
Click Here For More Information (MS Word).