CLEEN Foundation invites interested and qualified vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the supply of the following works:
The CLEEN Foundation (formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement Education) is non governmental organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programmes and publications, in partnership with government, civil society and the private sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) From Prospective Vendors for the Supply of HP Laptops and MyClouds EX2 Ultra
In early 2020, the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN), United States of America and the Bailiwick of Jersey (Collectively referred to as the “Parties”) signed a Trilateral Asset Agreement to enable a transparent and efficient repatriation of $311 million for the benefit of the people of Nigeria. The Parties agreed that the forfeited assets shall be used exclusively for the purpose of financing the projects set out in Article 6 of the Asset Agreement and further described in Schedule 1 (the Projects), the payment of fees of the Monitoring Civil Society Organization. (“Monitoring CSO”) and the independent designated auditor. The Projects are defined as: (a) the Lagos to Ibadan Expressway; (b) the Abuja to Kano Road; and (c) the Second Niger Bridge. The implementing agency for the Asset Agreement for the FRN is the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA).
The Asset Agreement required, among other things, that the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (the “Government”) engage a credible CSO to provide Oversight on the project through close monitoring of implementation of the Projects. In fulfillment of this requirement, the Federal Ministry of Justice acting on behalf of the Government of the Federation retained CLEEN Foundation through an Engagement Contract. Under the terms of the Engagement Contract, the Monitoring CSO is required to procure project equipment and materials required for its monitoring activities.
The broad objective of this call is to supply one set of three Pieces of Brand New Original HP Core i5 and Corei7 Laptops. In line with this mandate, CLEEN Foundation is calling on suitable vendor on ICT with license to do business in Nigeria to submit their proposals via the Expression of Interest advertised by CLEEN Foundation to supply three Pieces of Brand New Original HP Core i5 and Corei7 Laptops, OS: Windows 10 Pro.
The Vendor will also supply 1 piece of My Cloud EX2 Ultra Vendors are required to submit Letter of application together with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate and Tax Clearance Certificate.
In view of the above, applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals to:
- To Supply Three Pieces of Brand New Original HP Core i5 and Corei7 Laptops
- To supply 1 piece of MyCloud EX2 Ultra
- The qualified vendor is expected to supply Brand New Original HP Core i5 and Corei7 Laptops 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, 14” and 15”, OS: Windows 10 Pro with MyCloud EX2 Ultra.
- Applicant must have a registered company with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Applicant must have his or her company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the year 2020.
- Qualified Applicants MUST have over 10 years’ experience in the Technology Industry and must have done at least over 10 similar jobs in relation to what the expression of Interest stated
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Qualified Applicants are expected to supply Three Pieces of Brand New Original HP Core i5 and Corei7 Laptops 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, 14” and 15” with MyCloud EX2 Ultra
- Qualified Applicant will work with the Information Communication Technology Unit to ensure the services are delivered.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested and qualified firms and professionals should submit their proposals, detailing relevant experience and skills described above to: [email protected] which must include the following:
- A Cover Letter detailing requirements, skills and experience as described above. Information on past related work is desirable.
- Submission of applications should be soft copies.