The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites Vehicle Rental Companies with business license / base stations to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) Vehicle Rental in Plateau, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Bauchi and Kaduna States
In the framework of Provision of Vehicle Rental in the North West and North Central of Nigeria, IOM now invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from Vehicle Rental Companies with business license/base station/business area in Plateau, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Bauchi and Kaduna States
The Expression of Interest shall contain information on the following:
- Number and quality of fleet offered,
- Track record and experience of the firm in similar assignment including list of major clients served
- Other relevant information.
Scope of Work
- Toyota/Hyundai/Nissan, etc – Hilux/Prado/Land Cruiser/Camry/Corolla/ Santa Fe/Tuscon/Patrol, etc – Owned / Sub-Leased.
Requirement 1 – General Information:
- Name of the Company
- Main Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Website or social media account (if any)
- Address of Other Offices (Branch Offices)
- Name and Designation of the Contact Person
- Legal Status (Mandatory: Provide Copy of CAC)
- Registration (RC) number
- VAT Registration number (Mandatory: Provide copy of FIRS Certificate)
Requirement 2 – List Company Experience in Last Three Years:
- Starting Month/ Year
- Ending Month / Year
- Client Name and Contact Details
- Description of services
- Contract Amount
Requirement 3 – Adequacy of Working Capital:
- Source of credit line
- Bank account in Company’s Name (Not Individual’s Account Name)
Requirement 4 – List of Permanently Employees Staff:
- Position/Title in the Company
- No.of Years of Experience/Employed
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The Expression of Interest shall be submitted in original should be received either by hand or through mail by IOM with office address at:
55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road,
Asokoro Extension to Guzape,
F.C.T – Abuja.
Email: [email protected]
N/B: IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest, and to annul the selection process and reject all Expression at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Companies/Service Providers.
Click Here (PDF) for more clarifications.