The Justice Development Peace and Health is a program of the Catholic Ecclesiastical Province of Jos. The programÂ was set up to Coordinate, develop appropriate structures, offer required services, and improve the system of social development already existing in the Dioceses since 1970.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Location: Borno
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Reference no: EUROPEAID/174523/DD/ACT/NG
This “Call for Expression of Interest” is open for Individual vendors who are capable of rendering the services required.
Community Health Justice and Peace Initiative for Development (JDPH) a Non-Governmental Organization, is Promoting Digital Skills of Women, Hard to Reach Youths and Persons with Disabilities in Borno State Nigeria, the project is funded by European Union.
Items to be Procured
In a bid to achieve the objectives of this project, JDPH wishes to engage the services of vendors to procure items for the WASH component of the project. These services include:
- Flex Banner
- Roll up banner
- T-shirt round neck
This Call for Expression of Interest will be open from 16 July 2023. Initial Application Deadline: 23:59hrs (GMT + 1) on 18 July 2023. (Subject to extension, if need be by JDPH).
- Applications will be collected throughout the announcement period of EOI and evaluated on a rolling basis.
- The successful candidates identified in this evaluation shall be informed accordingly and a Request for Quotation (RFQ) shall be sent to them via email.
- Preparation and Submission of Applications (Expression of Interest)
- All applications should be made in English. Applications in languages other than English may be automatically eliminated by JDPH without a further request for clarification and/or completion.
- Submission of the documents requested.
- All applications will be assumed to be valid until 17TH JULY 2023.
Evaluation and selection
Step 1: EOI
- The applications (Expression of Interest) will be reviewed by an evaluation team against the minimum requirements defined above.
Step 2: Issuance of Request for Quotation
- JDPH will send to successful candidates, a Request for Quotation (RFQ), containing specifications of the above items.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The subject line of the application e-mails to be sent to the above e-mail account MUST contain the reference of the call for Expression of Interest (EUROPEAID/174523/DD/ACT/NG). Application e-mails that do not contain the reference of the call for EOI may not be taken into consideration.
Documents that MUST be submitted in the application
Submissions should include:
- A letter of Expression of Interest, and Vendor’s Organizational Profile (Indicating years of experience, past performance record, Previous Locations services have been delivered to, previous organizations worked with).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All applicants must present in their application how they qualify to provide the needed services.