The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested and eligible vendors / suppliers to submit quotations for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quote – Supply of Toyota Sequoia
Reference No: PR10667022
Scope of Work
The American Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to furnish cost for the supply of the following:
- Toyota Sequoia 4×4 Full Option Leather Seat, 2022 model, Color Black – 1 Each
- Toyota Sequoia 4×4 Full Option Leather Seat, 2023 TRO Pro model, Color Black 1 Each
N/B: Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying: [email protected]
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
- Oral quotations will not be accepted.
Related Document: NDAA Compliance Form (PDF 124KB).