Unique Care and Support Foundation (CASFOD) is a national NGO focused on fostering humanitarian and development linkages while supporting vulnerable women and children and empowering them to create opportunities for themselves and others.
CASFOD is working to develop a database of prequalified service providers/vendors to supply/provide goods and services and works with the possibility of establishing Long Term Agreements.
Under this framework, CASFOD now invites expression of Interest from eligible companies/service providers/suppliers/contractors/vendors to be prequalified for the different categories of works/services listed in Annex B.
This document contains instructions on the preparation and submission of the application
Annex A: Bidder’s Information.
- The application must be submitted electronically to the email [email protected].
- The email subject line should read “ Expression of Interest for Vendor Prequalification” followed by Category of supplies/services/works being applied for.
Example: Expression of Interest for Vendor Prequalification – Provision of Catering Services
- The Application document should consist of the following:
- Cover Letter (Letter of expression of interest) on a company/entity letter head, signed by the authorized representative of the company/entity
- Duly filled-in Annex A, signed on all pages by the company/service provider/vendor’s authorized representative
- Copies of legal company registration documents applicable to Nigeria.
- Applications shall be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria:
- Track Record and Experience
- Technical Expertise
- Financial Strength
- Applications may be modified or withdrawn in writing, prior to the closing time specified in this request for EoI. Applications shall not be modified or withdrawn after the deadline.
- The company/service provider shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the application and CASFOD will not in any case be responsible or liable for the costs incurred.
- All information given in writing or verbally shared with the company/service provider in connection with this request for EoI is to be treated as strictly confidential. The company/service provider shall not share or invoke such information to any third party without the prior written approval of CASFOD. This obligation shall remain after the procurement process has been completed whether or not the company/service provider is successful.
- Entities applying for more than one category should clearly mention all the categories they are applying for in the cover letter and provide proof of related category.
- CASFOD reserves the right to accept or reject any application, and to cancel the prequalification process and reject all applications, at any time without thereby incurring any liability to the affected companies/service providers, or any obligation to inform the affected companies/service providers of the ground for CASFODs action.
- Application timelines:
|Posting||11 September 2023|
|Closing Date||18 September 2023|
|Evaluation Feedback||22 September 2023|
Annexes A to this EoI is available in the link below.
Annex B: List of Categories
|1||Provision of catering services||• Breakfast and lunch|
|2||Vehicle maintenance and repairs||• Maintenance/repair of SUV/Toyota Sienna|
|3||Hotel accommodation, halls, and conference facilities||Accommodation per night without meal Hall of 50/100 participants per day with breakfast and lunch Hall of 50/100 participants without a meal|
|4||Supply of fuel (petrol & diesel)||Supply of fuel (petrol & diesel)|
|5||ICT/Office equipment||Printers/ Printer cartridges Laptops Computer accessories (batteries, mouse, power adaptor, keyboard, etc.) • Office cabinet, etc.|
|6||Office stationaries||Flip chart A4 Printing papers Pens Staples and pins Whiteboard/permanent markers Sticky notes Paper holding trays White board|
|7||Digital and non-digital printing services||Staff IDs Envelopes Binding of training manuals Others (T-shirts, banners, stickers, jackets,caps, ID Straps, etc.)|
|8||Office provision of maintenance services||Air condition General office maintenance Other maintenance Consultancy Services|
- Evidence of possession of experience in the line of business you are applying for (where applicable).
- Prospecting Suppliers may provide copies of completed Job Orders / Reference Letters/ Proof of Deliveries (delivery notes or job completion notification) in areas of business endeavor from reputable organizations, preferably NGOs or other reputable organizations, attesting to active or past business relationship and level of performance (the letters or lists must have relevant addresses, contact persons, telephone numbers and emails) for due diligence confirmation.
- Any other relevant supporting document that could aid your EOI.
- CASFOD is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
- As part of the pre-qualification process, CASFOD may visit the location(s) of prospecting suppliers or service providers to assess their physical presence, capacity, and capability.
- You are expected to limit yourself to where you have experience, required documentations and operational presence.
- Any unsolicited attempt to influence CASFOD’s internal selection process in favor of any company(s) will result in immediate disqualification.
- A company cannot express interest in more than three (3) categories and must be guided by the following:
- Must have an operational presence for each category.
- Must actively operate the business.
- CASFOD will ensure information that is received from companies and individuals is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of the organization.
- The pre-qualified suppliers are required to immediately advise the organization of any significant change in its financial, technical capacity, ownership, or holdings it may have.
- Failure to submit any of the mandatory requirements for each category will lead to automatic disqualification from the exercise.
Documents required for submission attached to the application forms are as follows:
- Photocopy of Company Registration Certificate (CAC).
- Prove of Business ownership
- Companies Profile
- Photocopy of recent valid tax clearance certificate
- Tax identification Number (TIN)
- Proof of banking (Company Account details)
- Affidavit confirming disability (applicable to persons with disability)
- Evidence of supply to other agencies or NGO
- Clear physical shop/company address with email and phone number
- Expression of Interest letter on company letter-headed paper (signed and stamped).
- This call for Expression of Interest (EOI) does not amount to a commitment on the part of CASFOD and nothing in this EOI shall be construed as a form of a binding legal contract.
- CASFOD reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the submissions without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection.
- The procurement will be governed by CASFOD’s Procurement Policy and Procedure.
- CASFOD actively promotes Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) standards and as such, will not have anything to do with vendors who violate such.
- CASFOD frowns at any form of child molestation and actively promotes child protection.
CASFOD Nigeria Procurement Unit