REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SELECTION OF FIRMS FOR THE PROVISION OF VEHICLE SERVICE, REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE (FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT)
REFERENCE NO. 7-ECWICIS/DAGS/14-05/NE
1. The ECOWAS Commission intends to apply a portion of its budgeted funds for the Selection of Firms for the Provision of Vehicle Service, Repairs and Maintenance under a Framework Agreement.
2. The main objective is for eligible and qualified reputable companies with the relevant experience, to provide professional periodic vehicle maintenance and repair services for the vehicle fleet of ECOWAS Commission
3. The scope of services for the car rental company will include
• Providing periodic (unscheduled) services according to the vehicle covered distance.
• Ensuring that the mechanics for any repair works are skilled and sufficiently trained on respective vehicles.
• Utilizing proper equipment, appropriate lubricants and genuine spare parts for quality of maintenance and repair of the vehicles.
4. The Framework Agreement will be for an initial duration of one (1) year and may be subject to renewal conditions based on performance of the service contract.
5. The ECOWAS Commission invites eligible companies to express their interest in providing the services. Interested companies shall provide information showing that they have the qualifications and experience to provide the requested services. The applicants are to meet the criteria set out below.
6. Service Providers must submit a Technical and a Financial Proposal.
The Technical Proposal of the service provider must be signed and the following elements which will be used as criteria for evaluation:
• A brief description of how the company plans to carry out the services, i.e. its approach and strategy.
• The service provider should demonstrate that they have efficient and effective logistics, as well as communication channels that support the smooth running of the services for easy liaison.
• The company should demonstrate the availability of skilled staff.
Qualification and Experience
• A well-reputed professional company with at least five (5) years of experience, specializing in providing vehicle service, repairs and maintenance within Nigeria. The company profile is required.
• Copy of business registration certificate/document showing evidence of being in business for at least five (5) years or more.
• Valid Trade License or equivalent document.
• Authorized dealer/distributor certificates from the overseas suppliers if applicable.
• Evidence of three (3) years tax clearance certificate from the locations of the business.
• A reference list of clients with similar services provided (current or past clients) for a minimum period of two (2) consecutive years or more, along with their contact details.
The Financial Proposal must be signed and sent electronically in a passworded document. The Financial Proposal must include the prices for any category applied for and should not include VAT or other additional taxes of any nature.
(NB: The ECOWAS Commission would like to draw the attention of interested consultants to Article 117 of the revised ECOWAS Procurement Code on “Fraud and Corruption”, which provides information on fraudulent or corrupt practices in competition or contract execution. Furthermore, candidates are invited to take cognizance of the specific information on conflict of interest related to this consultancy service, under Article 118 of the revised ECOWAS Procurement Code).
7. The selection Firms for the Provision of Car Rental Services will be made in accordance with the Framework Agreement procedures as laid down in the Procurement Code. Interested Catering Service Providers may obtain more information by contacting the Procurement Division at the email below during working hours, i.e., Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (GMT +1). Email: [email protected] , with copies to: [email protected] [email protected] , [email protected]
8. Expressions of interest must include the Technical and Financial Proposals in two (2) separate passworded documents named accordingly and must be submitted electronically to the dedicated email address: [email protected]
9. The subject of the email should read “Selection of Firms for the Provision of Vehicle Service, Repairs and Maintenance (Framework Agreement)” and submitted no later than Wednesday, 12th July 2023 at 11:00 a.m. (GMT+1, Nigerian time).
Please note that physical documents will not be accepted at the ECOWAS Commission, only electronic submissions to the dedicated email address are allowed.
Commissioner for Internal Services