NORWEGIAN REFUGEE COUNCIL
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SUPPLY OF DIESEL AND FUEL
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-governmental organization that provides assistance, protection, and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 on WASH, Shelter, ICLA, Education, and Emergency Responses, gradually expanding their presence; the organization currently maintains a presence in 4 states with key area offices in Abuja, Maiduguri, Yola, Jos with field offices in Monguno, Pulka, Gwoza, Mubi, Biu.
SUMMARY OF PROPOSAL
NRC Nigeria intends to prequalify companies with expertise in supplying fuel for its vehicles and generators for its operations across Nigeria (Abuja, Borno, Adamawa and Plateau). Presently, NRC is developing/renewing the list of supplies providing the following products.
|Category reference||Category description|
|NRC/2023/01||Petroleum products (Diesel – AGO)|
|NRC/2023/02||Petroleum products (Fuel – PMS)|
The service provider will be responsible for delivering the following:
• Provide the NRC Nigeria’s designated offices with Diesel and Fuel on a monthly basis.
• Ensure the best quality of Petroleum Products is supplied in time and when needed.
Type of procurement process: Expression of Interest (EOI)
• This Expression of Interest (EOI) is the first stage of a restricted tender process.
• The EOI will be evaluated based on the technical criteria detailed below under (eligibility criteria). Shortlisted vendors will then be issued Invitation to Tender (ITB) documents and invited to submit offers during this period.
• This call for Expression of Interest is NOT a Request for Quotation (RFQ) or an Invitation to Tender Bid (ITB).
This is a quality and suitability assessment in order to create a restricted vendor list and as such no financial offers are requested or should be submitted with your response.
Suppliers interested in being added to our list of pre-qualified suppliers, in participating in future restricted tenders, and/or in signing framework contracts with us should submit their request at the address [email protected]
A vendor registration form will be sent to the interested suppliers and will have to be returned, once fully completed, to this email address [email protected]
The deadline for submitting request is 1st March 2023 5:00 pm
All applications/proposals must be duly completed and submitted through the online platform.Save this Tender