INVITATION TO TENDER
THIS TENDER IS FOCUSED TO PROVIDE:
• CONSTRUCTION OF 4 NEW SEMI PERMANENT TEMPORARY LEARNING CENTRES (TLC)
• CONSTRUCTION OF 3 GENDER-SEGREGATED AND DISABILITY-FRIENDLY LATRINES
• MACHINERY DRILLING OF HAND PUMP BOREHOLE.
• RENOVATION OF 8 CLASSROOMS AT MICHIKA AND MUBI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ADAMAWA STATE.
Post Date: March 28th, 2023
Closing Date: April 7th, 2023
BACKGROUND AND RATIONALE
RESTORATION AND HOPE INITIATIVE (ROHI) MAIDUGURI is pleased to invite sealed bids from eligible contractors for the construction of 4 new semi-permanent temporary leaning center (TLC), 3 gender-segregated, and disability-friendly latrine, hand washing station and renovation of 8 classrooms at Michika and Mubi North Local Government Areas of Adamawa State.
The construction and renovation are to be carried out according to the design, technical plans and specifications as stated in the bid form to be collected at ROHI office.
Qualified companies who wish to be considered for the proposed construction are:
- Advised to bid for only one project line per company
- Invited to collect the bid form which has a clear non costed bill of quantity from within the period of the advertisement from Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI) House 1 Isa Bati House, Polo Maiduguri, Borno State.
Firms should submit clearly marked envelopes with tender reference on or before 7th April 2023.
The bids should contain the following information;
- Submission of complete contractor’s bid;
- Submission of complete qualification information (company profile);
- Submission of complete Bill of Quantities and Total Bid Price;
- Detailed list of completed and ongoing building and/or civil works contracts, with client references;
- Copy of tax complaint certification
Contact: [email protected] for concerns.