TENDER NOTICE NUMBER: 003 DATE: 30/01/2023
Qatar Charity is Doha-based non-governmental organization founded in accordance with the laws and regulations governing charitable work in the state or Qatar. The Qatari Society was expressing a deep willingness to contribute to the international solidarity chain and to participate in addressing the most important development and humanitarian challenges faced by vulnerable communities around the world. This willingness was derived from the Qatari Society’s values, principles and cultural heritage and Qatar Charity came as the institutional solution that would cater to it. Initially founded to provide life-saving assistance to children affected by conflicts or natural disaster. Qatar Charity then expanded it areas of expertise to include various humanitarian and development aid fields, providing relief and assistance to more than 110 million beneficiaries worldwide. With funding from the Qatar charity is collaborating with the government of Nigeria (GON) to support vulnerable communities in achieving progress and prosperity’s by providing an adequate support for vulnerable communities through robust social welfare systems and related services in various states within in Nigeria.
Qatar Charity (Nigeria Office) formally invites suitably qualified and experienced construction companies for construction works at the following lots.
|TENDERNUMBER||DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT||LOT NO||NO. OF LOTS||LOCATIONS|
|202||A multi-purpose service center development consisting of: Mosque (including ablution area and toilets), Clinic, Students Hostel (Orphanage), School (including admin and other offices), 10 shops, green area.||CE1||1||Suleja, Niger state|
|203||A multi-purpose service center development consisting of: Mosque (including ablution area and toilets), solar –powered borehole with 15000 litres steel tank, 15 units of 2 bedroom houses, 35 units of 1-bedroom houses, Islaimiya, school (including admin and other offices), 10 shops, clinic and 40 acre farmland||CE2||1||Jigawa state|
|204||Proposed Mosque Development (80m2 and 120m2)||M2||Northern Nigeria|
|205||Proposed orphanage Development (695m2)||O3||1||Northern Nigeria|
|206||Proposed social Housing Project (1 bedroom)||S2||Northern Nigeria|
|207||Proposed Health Center (150m2 clinic)||H2||1||Hadejia, Jigawa State|
|208||Proposed water projects (hand pump, motorized boreholes with 3000 and 5000 litre tank, and solar-powered boreholes with 15000 litres tank.||W3||Northern Nigeria|
• Company must be registered with Corporate Affairs Commission
• Copy of CAC certificate must be accompanied with the following documents: Tax Clearance Certificate, SCUML certificate, PENCOM Certificate, NSITF Certificates, ITF Certificate, BPP certificate, FRC certificate, Detailed company profile, CV of key personnel, evidence of jobs done (with completion certificates), 3 years Audited accounts, list of equipment, evidence of staff/company registration with professional bodies, Bank reference, Sworn affidavit that no director of the company has an interest with Qatar charity or has been convicted for any falsification or financial related crime
• Certificate(s) that expire before 31st December 2022, will not be accepted
• Interested bidders are required to submit their technical and financial bids documents in sealed envelopes. To be clearly written at the top left hand corner of each envelope are: Project Title, Lot Number, Contractor’s Name and “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” as the case may be, by hand or through courier. Both envelopes shall be enclosed in a bigger sealed envelope and addressed/submitted to Qatar Charity office at the location given in the footer of this tender notice. Any bid which is not sealed or bids received after due date and time given for submission shall be returned unopened. Bids submitted, should be signed and sealed (with company seal) by an official authorized by the bidder.
Due date for tender submission as follows:
|LOT C41||Tuesday, 21st February 2023 by 10:00 am|
|LOT CE2||Wednesday, 22nd February 2023 by 10:00 am|
|LOT M2||Thursday, 9th February 2023 by 10:00 am|
|LOT O2||Monday 13th February 2023 by 10:00 am|
|LOT S2||Monday, 13th February 2023 by 10:00 am|
|LOT H2||Wednesday, 15th February 2023 by 10:00 am|
|LOT W3||Thursday, 16th February 2023 by 10:00am|
Technical bids will be opened immediately after submission deadline on same day. A later date for opening of financial bids will be communicated to bidders whose technical bid was successful. Financial bids of unqualified technical bids will be returned to the bidder(s) unopened.
• In addition to the above, the reverse of each sealed envelopes should have the name and address of the bidder.
• The tenderer shall complete the farm to tender and all the parts and summary of the Bills of Quantity in Ink (BLUE)
• Bid must be in English Language
• Inquiries relating to this tender should be submitted by email to [email protected]
• Inquiries will be entertained 7 days from the closing date for submission of tender
• All submissions must be accompanied with a cover letter.
• No phone calls will be entertained.
• Bidders are expected to offer their best rates to ensure value for money
• Qatar Charity has zero tolerance for corruption
• Bidders that have not registered with us, on Qatar charity website should please register using the following link: https//financial.qcharity.org/purchasesoffice/Default.aspx?lang=1, to be eligible to bid for projects at any given time.
• Bids from companies that don not register on our website will be returned unopened.
• A bider cannot bid for more than 3 lots
• Qatar Charity has zero tolerance for corruption.
• All rates must be inclusive of 5% WHT.
• Contractor shall be paid based on milestones completed, as detailed in the articles of agreement.
• The tender documents, along with scope of work, and un-priced bill of quantities can be collected from our office between 10:00 to 16:00hrs (from Thursday 02/02/2023);
• A temporary insurance shall be provided by successful bidders in form of an advance payment guarantee (issued by an accredited local bank In Nigeria) to the sum of the total contract sum (or as agreed by both parties) in favor of Qatar Charity Organization. Temporary insurance should not be valid for a period that is less than the duration of the entire project.
• Bidders or their representatives may attend the tender opening scheduled as detailed below:
|LOT C41||Tuesday, 21st February 2023 by 10:30 am|
|LOT CE2||Wednesday, 22nd February 2023 by 10:30 am|
|LOT M2||Thursday, 9th February 2023 by 10:30 am|
|LOT O2||Monday 13th February 2023 by 10:30 am|
|LOT S2||Monday, 13th February 2023 by 10:30 am|
|LOT H2||Wednesday, 15th February 2023 by 10:30 am|
|LOT W3||Thursday, 16th February 2023 by 10:30 am|
• Tender validity period shall be at least 90 days from the expiry date of the prescribed period for submitting of bids
• Qatar Charity reserves the right or reject any or all the bids at any time giving any reason whatsoever
Qatar Charity encourages potential contractors to participate in the bids with the same commitment of providing people-friendly environment for les- privileged persons in Nigeria.
Sealed bids submission address:
The procurement Team, Qatar Charity Nigeria Office,
No, 12, Seguela Street, Wuse 2, AbujaSave this Tender