REQUEST FOR QUOTE – PR 11306266 – CHANCERY PERIMETER WALLS PAINTING
DUE: FEBRUARY 8, 2023
The U. S. EMBASSY, ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to paint the perimeter walls of the Chancery building using the attached layout and SOW as a guide.
You are invited for a site visit to the Embassy compound at Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja on January 27, 2023.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
FOR A VALID QUOTE, please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- To be qualified to attend the scheduled site visit, you need to send a name of your company representative to [email protected] no later than January 26, 2023
- Offer Due date shall be February 8, 2023.
- Vendor shall submit offer with SAM/UEI registration number
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT be eligible for award.
Payment term is Net 30.
FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) applies to this RFQ. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted