THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TOTALENERGIES/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF TCP & DST SERVICES FOR SPDC
TENDER REF: CW628475 NIPEX NO: SPDC.00000462
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
CONTRACTOR shall direct, supervise, and control Tubing conveyed Perforation and Drill Stem testing services and associated operations as defined herein, and assume liabilities as provided in the Contract. Consequently, CONTRACTOR shall:
• Contractor shall supply equipment, engineering, hardware, and personnel for services to perform tubing conveyed perforation.
• Contractor shall provide TCP systems for casing sizes ranging from 41/2 to 135/8. TCP systems include but are not limited to shoot-and-pull, shoot-and-drop, single-trip perforate and squeeze, single trip perforate and gravel packing gun system, auto-release gun hanger systems, multizone perforating, dual-well short-string deployed perforating and dual string Y- block deployed perforating.
• Contractor shall provide TCP equipment including gun carriers, deep penetrating, dynamic underbalance guns and big- hole gravel pack charges, safety gun spacer, bull plug, swivel sub, mechanical, differential pressure, hydraulic & electronic firing systems, automatic gun/tubing release systems, fill disc/debris sub, underbalance sliding sleeve vent, mechanical set packer, pressure transfer sub, safely Joint, hydraulic jars, annulus operated valve, reversing valve, radioactive marker, gauge carrier and P/T memory gauges, surface shot detection, master valves, flow tee, detonating bars with rollers and retrieving tool, circulation/test manifold, tool re dress kits, TCP container with accessories, safety equipment and any other equipment necessary to execute full TCP workscope.
• Contractor shall supply equipment, engineering, hardware, and personnel for services to perform Drill Stem Testing services. This shall include full downhole equipment to execute DST operations.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be prequalified in the Service Categories 3.04.26 and 3.04.27 TCP & DST services in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to Tender (ITT).
• Bidders must comply with Nigerian content requirements.
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for, log on to www.nipexng.com and access the NJQS with your log in details, click on ‘Continue to Joint Qualification Scheme tool*, dick on ‘check my supplier status’ and then dick ‘Supplier product group’.
• If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate os evidence for verification and necessary update,
• To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact the NipeX office for further action.
• To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
• Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non- compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission:
• Tenderer shall demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with 51% or more shareholding capacity. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10,02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3,2.4,2.5, etc).
Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Tenderer shall provide evidence of Category 1,2,3 or 4 Services & Support (SS) group NCEC demonstrating at least 50% ownership of TCP & DST equipment to be utilized In the execution in the work scope.
• Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical/Administrative office) in Nigeria to support this contract.
• Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5. CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the relevant Product/Service category as at 15 August 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Expected Contract Award Date: Q4 2022
• Contract Duration: 2 years + a 1 year extension option
• All respondents to Shell Nigeria advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration.
• This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SPDC to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from SPDC.
• Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under the relevant product/service categories.
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• The tendering process shall be double envelope contracting process. Issuance of both Technical and Commercial ITT packages via the NNPC NIPEX portal, but only the Commercial proposal of the successful bidders in the technical stage will be opened for evaluation.
• NNPC/SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED reserves the right to reject any and or all pre-qualified suppliers at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever.
• THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
• Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and for other information.
NCDMB Certification: ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/210722/ PROVISION OF TCP & DST SERVICES