Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) is a non-governmental organization dully registered with Nigerian government through Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC/IT NO: 91613). Existing since October 2016, AHSF focuses on improving the quality of life of vulnerable population across communities in Northeast Nigeria. AHSF operates both in emergency and developmental context and have its program principally rooted in identifying gaps that affects population or increases vulnerability of population and bridging those gaps through resource base planning and implementation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Delivery Kits
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
RFQ Number: 001 Project (Supply of delivery kits)
Delivery Location:NO 1 Argungu Rd. Opposite, Arches Central Park, Old Gra, Maiduguri, Borno State
Duration: 5 months with possibility of extension.
- Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) invites applications from suitably qualified Bidders for the Supply of Delivery Kits
List of Categories
|1||Category 1||Mama kit|
Requirement / Evaluation Criteria
Bidders are expected to submit a properly signed financial bid on their company’s letterhead paper.
- Delivery Period
- Validity period of quote
- Warranty period
- A minimum of 2 years shelf life for all medicines
AHSF Payment Terms:
- Within 30 days of delivery and presentation of completed, signed invoice and delivery note.
- NO 1 Argungu Rd. Opposite, Arches Central Park, Old Gra, Maiduguri, Borno State.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023 not later than 11:59pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Financial bids must be in NGN
- Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) will deduct a 5% withholding tax from the total contractual sum. Also note that AHSF- is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VAT exempted.
- AHSF reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or are submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder(s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with Albarka Health Spring Foundation.
- Any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.