Jhpiego Corporation invites interested and competent Human Resources Analytics Training and Consulting firm to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Jhpiego Corporation is a United State Government funded non-profit organization and an affiliate of John Hopkins university with Head Quarter in Baltimore. Jhpiego has its presence in 40 countries globally and with over 40 years of experience in improving health care for women and families.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Engagement of Consultancy Firm to Handle HR Analytics Training
Jhplego seeks the services of a Human Resources Analytics Training and Consulting firm to facilitate a capacity building session on Human Resource Analytics in the organization and provide post-training support to integrate HR analytics into Jhpiego Nigeria
Purpose of Assignment
The world of work has changed and so has the Human Resource function in organizations. There is a shift away from making people decisions based on guesswork and gut feeling to a more data-driven approach. There is also a growing desire by organizations to test the effectiveness of policies and people-related interventions on the bottom line of organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Jhpiego seeks the services of experts in the field of Human Resource analytics to build the capacity of people leaders and the Human Resources team in developing cutting-edge data that drive decisions. The team will explain how data and analysis are brought to bear on people-related issues, such as recruitment, performance management, learning and development, job design, employee engagement, etc.
Objectives of Training
- Expose participants to the use of data for better people management
- To build capacity on various HR analytics process models
- To describe best practices in using data to drive organizational decisions bottom line
- To identify the HR benchmarks and metrics necessary to improve Jhpiego’s
- To build capacity on the role of analytics in recruitment, learning & development and other HR functions
- Teach participants how to use Microsoft excel and other analytical tools for HR analytics
- To train on using analytics to create HR business cases
- To provide post-training support to the Jhpiego HR team for practical integration of learning outcomes into HR operations.
- 5 Working days (excluding pre and post-training support)
Duration:Criteria for Engagement
- Licensed Human Resources Training firm
- Experience using and training on the use of Microsoft Excel, Power-Bl and other analytical tools expertise
- Evidence of having conducted related trainings
- Expertise in data analytics and metrics
- Expertise in people analytics
- Able to provide post training support for learning transfer
Total Number of Days: 5 days for training facilitation and 10 non-consecutive days post-training support
Terms of Consultancy
Please note that data emanating from the project are the exclusive property of Jhpiego and shall not be published by you or anyone else except by mutual agreement.
Quotation should include the following:
- The quotation should be enclosed in plain sealed envelope, with the item being quoted for written boldly on the right hand side of the envelop.
- Proof or license to offer required services as given by the responsible regulatory body (if applicable).
- Lead-time for Supply
- Quote validity of at least 60 days.
- Payment terms if different (preferably Net 30 days).
- Totals of 15 Days (5 days for training facilitation and 10 nonconsecutive days post-training support.)
Contract Duration:Eligibility Requirements
All applicants should provide the following:
- Certificate of registration/incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and valid Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Vendor must be a licensed/authorized vendor for services to be rendered (please provide supporting documentation).
- Company profile (briefly reflecting the core competencies, key management personnel and clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile number and e-mail address).
- Proof or license to offer required services as given by the appropriate regulatory body (if applicable).
- Minimum of three (3) reputable references active within the last three years form clients/organizations
- Note that applicable government taxes will be deducted prior to making payments for items supplied.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm (WAT), 7th June, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All bids should be addressed and delivered to:
The Procurement Committee,
Jhpiego-An Affiliate of John Hopkins University,
Plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent (Behind Pacesetters College),
Wuye – (FCT) Abuja.
- Ensure that you put all quotes into bid box at the reception. Also, ensure that you complete the bid work sheet at the reception.
- Please direct all communications via e-mail to: [email protected]
- Please note – No phone calls or personal email enquiries, use only the email id provided above.