SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF NNPC/SPDC/TOTAL ENERGIES/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF LAND TRANSPORT PREMOBILIZATION INSPECTION SERVICES (CW701758)
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: SPDC.00000479
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) in its role as Operator of NNPC/SHELL/TotalEnergies/AGIP Joint Venture hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for provision of Land Transport Premobilization Inspection Services. SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies and alliances with requisite experience and accreditation to apply to be considered for inclusion in the Bidders list for subject tender. The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q3 2023 and remain active for 2 years duration, followed by 1-year extension option.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work for the services shall include, but not limited to provision of six (6) monthly premobilisation and acceptance inspections of SPDC and contractor vehicles and ancillary equipment, in the light category and the medium and heavy category, at facilities across SPDC East, West and Abuja, in line with approved checklists, procedures and SLAs. This includes, physical and documentary inspections, brake, tyre, smoke, load tests, etc. to ensure compliance with regulatory, specifications, HSE and integrity requirements
• Issuance of inspection reports with photographs, copies and details. To be stored electronically
• Issuance of tamper proof premob, stickers and temporary and permanent propriety premob certificates (with CEO security seals/ water marks), for successfully completed inspections. Certificates and stickers must be secured, to prevent unauthorized issuance or replication. Reporting any breaches and implementing immediate corrective actions.
• Provision of all requirements-personnel, equipment, materials, tools, transportation, security, PPE, standards, stationary, certifications, etc, to deliver scope of company and contractor facilities, including:
• Zebra Thermal printers, thermal stickers and ribbons, Printers, Photocopiers, Computer sets for all personnel, with data subscriptions, inspectors digital cameras and ATEX certified intrinsically safe digital cameras (hazardous environment), Portable brake testers, Venier Calipers, Thread Depth Gauges, Identification tags (EZ Loc 1/8″ x 12″ mill finish cold stamped sequential numbering, tapes, traffic cones, emission testers, communication phones, with electronic data and file transfer capabilities.
• All consumables, voice and data subscriptions, stationary, consumables are to be replenished monthly at minimum, and based on service delivery requirements.
• Provide operational vehicles with drivers that meet SPDC requirements, on call all basis, for transportation to inspections sites as required. Transportation to and from swamp locations shall be provided by SPDC. Personnel must comply with company requirements to travel.
• Comply with Ethics and Compliance requirements, Safety standards, IOGP Life Saving Rules, and hold all HSE sessions and work safety checks. Identify, report Unsale Acts and Unsale Conditions.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports of inspection activities as required, analyse feedback, trends and findings, for further actions and improvement. Maintain a high quality, up to date, electronic database of activities, records and reports, aligned with company data management guidelines.
• Sustain company facilities and equipment in use and maintain integrity (V-Tech ATL/MOT garage equipment)
• Provide regular training to personnel on technical, HSE, data privacy management, reporting, etc for continuous improvement. Implement Performance Management Plans with rewards.
• Provide prompt reminder to holders of premob certificates, certification requestors and certified drivers, three months and one month before the expiry date of their certification
• Annually, provide personal protections equipment (PPEs), as specified and required by the contract risk assessment.
• Implement health, security and safety standards and protocols us advised, within the delivery of all services Report incidents, Near Misses, Unsafe Acts and Unsafe Conditions. Send monthly HSE reports.
• Implement a Workers Welfare Management Plan, with agreed KPIs, to support requisite HSE status of personnel Provide monthly KPI reports and review during BPRs.
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.08.17-Protocols and Logistics category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors nipeng.com and access NGS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with OPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Rood, koy, Logos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
4. To initiate the NIOS prequalification process, access www.nipex.ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements
1. Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company or the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
2. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
3. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
4. State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including of well-equipped offices and workshop
5. Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5.0 CLOSING DATE:
Only tenderers who are registered in the 3.08.17 – Protocols and Logistics NJQS product category as at December 9, 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bid.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be contractor’s accounts
• This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of SPDC to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents; nor shall it entitle any prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC shall communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies in NJQS and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
• Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information and note that this contract procurement process will be progressed through NipeX system.