INTERNATIONAL NGO SAFETY ORGANIZATION (INSO)
INVITATION TO TENDER
International NGO Safety Organization (INSO) invites all suppliers to participate in the tendering for the following procurement:
This request for quotation is looking at identifying appropriate suppliers to provide:
• Overnight accommodation for 26 people (either for two or three nights per month).
• Meals at breakfast and dinner meals.
LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
This request for quotation is looking at identifying appropriate suppliers to provide accommodation and meals in Abuja for 26 people up to three consecutive nights per month, for a one-year period.
Suppliers should include two quotations for these packages, each for 26 people:
|Package 1: arrive Monday night, depart Thursday afternoon||3 Nights||3||3|
|Package 2: arrive Monday Night, depart Wednesday afternoon||2 Nights||2||2|
Supplier should submit the quotation under below modalities:
a. Individual accommodation per participant
The specific dates are not set and can be arranged with some flexibility.
Submission and working language: English
Deadline and contact addresses
All submission for responding to this request must be submitted to the address below:
No. 4 Paraguay Close, off Winnipeg Close Off panama Street Maitama, Abuja.
No later than: November 25th, 2022 24h00 GMT
The Submission must include:
• A cover letter from a senior representatives of your company & and required certifications
• Official evidence of business address such as utility bill or bank letter, and public certificate of Incorporation of the company
• The quotation for the good/service noted in the detailed specifications below
• Validity period of the quotation
• Pictures of the premises and facilities
• Customer reference/testimonials as relevant
• Details of extra services/facilities provided
• Menu details for breakfast and dinner
The submission language is ENGLISH
Other terms and Conditions
Proposed terms of payment
• Payments will be delivered at the end of each stay within 10 days after the reception of the invoice.
• Total price will be subjected to 10% Withholding Tax (WHT) and remitted to the Nigeria government on behalf of the supplier (INSO is an INGO and will not pay or be charged VAT).