REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
USAID – ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY, AND EFFECTIVENESS (STATE2STATE) ACTIVITY IS A FIVE-YEAR PROJECT IMPLEMENTED BY DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES (DAI) ACROSS 6 NIGERIAN STATES OF ADAMAWA, AKWA IBOM, BAUCHI, EBONYI, GOMBE, AND SOKOTO STATES.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR:
TITLE: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) – MONTHLY VENDING OF AIRTIME FOR CALLS AND DATA
REFERENCE NO: RFP-BAU-22-0036
SCOPE OF WORK
Monthly Vending of Airtime for calls and Data
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS|
|1||Monthly recharge of N100,000 worth of airtime and data|
|2||Monthly recharge of N50,000 worth of airtime and data|
|3||Monthly recharge of N40,000 worth of airtime and data|
|4||Monthly recharge of N35,000 worth of airtime and data|
|5||Monthly recharge of N30,000 worth of airtime and data|
|6||Monthly recharge of N25,000 worth of airtime and data|
|7||Monthly recharge of N20,000 worth of airtime and data|
|8||Monthly recharge of N15,000 worth of airtime and data|
|9||Monthly recharge of N13,000 worth of airtime and data|
|10||Monthly recharge of N10,000 worth of airtime and data|
|11||Monthly recharge of N9,500 worth of airtime and data|
|12||Monthly recharge of N6,500 worth of airtime and data|
|13||Monthly recharge of N5,000 worth of airtime and data|
Companies are required to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for bid submission.
1. Certify that it and its principal officers are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise considered ineligible for an award by the U.S Government. DAI State2State will not award a contract to any firm that is debarred for an award by the U.S Government.
2. Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with DAI State2State and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
October 24, 2022. Late offers will be rejected except under extraordinary circumstances at DAI’s discretion. Deadline for submission of questions and clarifications regarding this procurement is October 17, 2022.
SUBMISSIONS OF DOCUMENTS
Quotations should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
General instructions/submission Guidelines to bidders
• Bidders shall include a statement that the bidder fully understands that their quote must be valid for a period of 90 days from date of issuance.
• Bidders shall sign and date their quotation
• These services are eligible for VAT exemption under the DAI prime contract. Local statutory deductions such as withholding tax shall apply on payment. Bidders should reflect delivery timeline on their quotes
• Payment term is 100% after satisfactory service delivery
• File format: pdf
• File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character
• All files must be free of viruses and not corrupt
• Max file: file size per transmission: 4MB
• Mandatory subject of email: RFP-BAU-22-0036. Request for Proposal (RFP) – Vending of Airtime for calls and data
• It is recommended that the entire quotation be consolidated into as few attachments as possible.