ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR PRINTING OF PMTCT MONITORING AND EVALUATION TOOLS
TENDER REFERENCE: GF-RFQ-AHNI-06-2022
With funding the Global Fund, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiatives (ANHI) to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria’s capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in Nigeria
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting competent and qualified printing companies to submit sealed quotations for the printing of PMTCT Monitoring and Evaluation Tool as listed in web link below:
Interested bidders should visit this web link on any web browser: https://bit.ly/3PCnRm5 to access and download the list and specification of the PMTCT Monitoring and Evaluation Tools
C. MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
i. Company profile: registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
ii. Evidence of legal registration documents of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
iii. Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
iv. Evidence of Financial capability (most recent audited account)
v. Bank reference letter duly signed and addressed to ANHi Procurement Committee
vi. Evidence of experiences in award(s) of Printing of M&E tools of similar scope and complexity within the last 3 years: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of job orders (Purchase orders or contract) and proof of delivery(ies)- Delivery Notes/waybills
vii. Financial quotation and required commercial terms (Delivery lead time, quality, warranty, validity of quotation, payment terms etc
D. EVALUATION AND AWARD CRITERIA
Bidders must ensure that all requested information above are included in the submission. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|STAGES OF BIDEVALUATION||EVALUATION DESCRIPTION||EVALUATION APPLICATION|
|1st stage||Complete conformity to tender Submission Requirement||PASS OR FAIL|
|2nd stage||Conformity to minimum eligibility requirement listed 1-6||PASS OR FAIL|
|3rd stage||Conformity to financial quotation listed 7 (i.e. clear specification, , delivery lead-time, price, and warranty)||PASS OR FAIL|
|4th stage||Physical inspection of Printing Press to evaluate printing Equipment, storage, Space as well as previously finished copies of similar printings executed within the last one (1) year||APPROVE OR DISAPPROVE|
|5th stage||Consideration for award||Price Reasonableness, acceptable Quality, Acceptable delivery timeline and quality Warranty on mass production|
E. SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-6) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 7) Must be separated, signed by the authorized representatives, and submit in a sealed envelope. Your submission must be appropriately title, and submitted to:
The procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiatives
No. 8, Yedseram street, off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
F. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO BIDDERS
• For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to [email protected]
• AHNi is valued added tax (VAT) in compliance, with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws.
• Interested bidders must possess the ability and capacity to warehouse fully printed tools for a period of one (1) month after printing, during this period. AHNi technical and partner’s team shall conduct quality checks before batching of same by the printing firm ready for distribution. All tools shall be batched using transparent and waterproof wraps;
• AHNi shall engage the services of a Haulage company to carry out last mile distribution of fully printed and certified tools from the printer’s warehouse
• All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of six (6) month from the tender due date. This includes but not limited to cost, terms, conditions and service level agreement.
G. CLOSING DATE
Tender documents must be hand delivered or couriered to the above address on or before Tuesday 6th September 2022 at 5:00pm GMT.
AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those companies it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AhNi to award a contract.