The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested and eligible vendors with good track record of performance to submit quotations for the procurement of the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Procurement of Teleprompter Kit
Reference No: RFQ/NIG/ABJ/SUP/15/2022
Scope of Work
|Neewer X12 Aluminium Alloy Teleprompter with Remote App Control, Compatible with iPad, iOS/Android Tablet, Smartphone, DSLR Camera, All Metal Construction (No Plastic) with carry case||1|
|DJI OM 4 SE-3- Axis Smartphone Gimbal stabilizer with tripod, Magnetic design, portable and foldable, Active track 3.0 story Mode, vlogging stabilizer||1|
|Rode Microphones wireless GO II dual Channel wireless Microphone system||1|
|Sabrent USD external stereo sound adapter for window and Mac. plug and play no drivers needed. (AU-MMSA)||1|
|Heavy Duty Video Tripod||1|
|Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable||1|
|Neewer 2 pieces bi-color 660 LED Video light and stand Kit include: (2) 3200-5600K CRI 96+ Dimmable light with U bracket and Barndoor and (2) 75 inches light stand for studio photography, video shooting||1|
Mandatory Technical Offer Requirements
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate of incorporation submitted
- Tax clearance Certificate for last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) Submitted
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided (Annex D)
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided (Annex F)
- Filled and signed Vendor Registration Form submitted (Annex E)
- Confirmation of lead time delivery after issuance of purchase order
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
We would appreciate receiving your quotation via mail sent to: [email protected] and addressed to as stated below:
Attn: Aminatou Camara- Senior Supply Officer,
09 Udo Udoma Crescent,
FCT – Abuja.
- Your quotation must be valid as least for 90 days.
- The standard payment terms of UNHCR are net 30 days upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services and acceptance thereof by UNHCR.
Click Here (PDF) for more clarifications on this RFQ.
- Annex E_Vendor Registration Form (PDF).
- Annex F_UN Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF).
- Annex D_UNHCR General Conditions for Provision of Goods and Services (PDF).
- ANNEX F – UN Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF).