INVITATION TO PREQUALIFY FOR SUPPLY/PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
|Tender Code:||OIH – EOI – 28062022|
|Solicitation Opening Date||28 June 2022|
|Solicitation Closing Date||15 July 2022|
|Duration of the Service||NA|
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. In 2015 we set up a non-profit subsidiary, Options for International Health (OIH), to pursue new avenues for our work to transform the health of women and children.
We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society, and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based, and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
For more information about Options please visit www.options.co.uk
Scope of Work
OIH West Africa Limited (Options Nigeria) is seeking reputable and credible companies to tender prequalification document for the following categories:
|1||OIH–EO–28062022-01||Provision of Hotel and conference facilities, including teleconferencing services.||Abuja, Yobe, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Niger.|
|2||OIH–EO–28062022-02||Provision of Vehicle Repair/Maintenance services||Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Yobe|
|3||OIH–EO–28062022-03||Provision of Mobile communication services (Recharge cards, Data etc.)||Abuja|
|4||OIH–EO–28062022-04||Provision of General office supplies (Toiletries, Cleaning and Kitchen materials, toners etc.)||Abuja|
|5||OIH–EO–28062022-05||Provision of Printing Services||Abuja, Yobe, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Niger.|
|6||OIH–EO–28062022-06||Provision of Catering Services||Abuja, Yobe, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Niger.|
|7||OIH–EO–28062022-07||Provision of Car Hire Services||Abuja, Yobe, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Niger.|
i. Company Registration Certificate ii. Article of association.
- TIN Certificate.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years. v. Evidence of registration as a VAT agent. vi. Bank Reference.
- Certificate of Registration with communication networks for LOT 3
- Evidence of 3 past similar jobs done (Photocopies of LPO, Waybills, Job completion certificates, SLA etc.) ix. Cover Letter on company letterhead – Indicating the categories of service. The letter should have the company address, functional email, contact person and phone number addressed to the Admin Office (Procurement Support).
- The bid must be in the English language.
- Duly completed Options Vendor Registration form – see attached document
- Applicants are hereby requested to Make soft copy submissions via email to the email addresses [email protected] putting [email protected] and [email protected] in copy on or before 15th of July, 2022 by 5PM.
- Tenders should be addressed to:
Procurement Committee, Options Nigeria
Plot 931, Ishaya Audu Close
Off Ebutu Ukiwe Street
FCT – Abuja
NOTE: All documents must be scanned in one PDF
Implications of Being a Vendor in Options Consultancy
- You can be issued a long-term contract/agreement in line with Options Procurement policy for one of these categories where you are found to meet the selection criteria.
- Where Options consultancy LTD or any of her sister organization needs goods/services, you are prequalified for, you will be contacted with description of the goods/services to submit quotation.
- Agree to provide these services at 100% payment after successful delivery of service.
- Vendor will undergo a vendor induction to explain the guideline and policies of vendor engagement in Options Consultancy Services LTD.
Stage 1 – Compliance to minimum requirements and responsiveness.
Stage 2 – Functional evaluation and Pricing
Stage 3 – Due Diligence Compliance
Options is not responsible for any cost incurred for the preparation and, or submission of tender for this solicitation; and reserves the right to discontinue the solicitation process if necessary.