EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR WHOLESALE PHARMACEUTICAL SUPPLIES
Sightsaver is a development organization partnering with the Nigerian Government to eliminate available blindness and promote the rights of persons with disabilities.
In this course of our work, we source for medical supplies including Pharmaceuticals and equipment both locally and from outside the country. To build up our supplier base for local as well regional suppliers we hereby request for expression of interests from registered wholesale Pharmacies (preferably located in Lagos state) and large-scale suppliers of medical equipment (spectacles/reading glasses inclusive).
Interested premises should send an expression of interest on their company letterhead with the following information:
• Full address of the premises
• Name of contact person
• Phone number of contact person
• Email address of contact person
The letter should be addressed to:
The Country Director,
1, Golf Course Road,
Copies of the following documents are also required for our assessment:
1. CAC Certificate
2. TIN certificate for the company
3. Current Annual wholesale license from the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria for the year 2022.
4. Current annual license for the superintendent Pharmacists from the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria for the year 2022.
5. Note that 3 & 4 apply to suppliers of Pharmaceuticals only.
All documents should be forwarded to [email protected] not later than Friday 15th July, 2022.