Caritas Nigeria invites interested and eligible vendors / suppliers to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
Caritas Nigeria is an Agency of the Catholic Bishop Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) established in September 2010 as the Specialized National relief and human development agency that coordinates development interventions for the Catholic Church in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Bids for ICT Items
Reference No: CCFN/4GATES/637/5/2022
Scope of Works
S/NItemsQuantityUnitDelivery Location1Epson high quality 6000 Lumens projector & wireless presenter. Epson PowerLite L615U 6000 Lumens WUXGA 3LCD Laser Projector6PCSCCFN, ABUJA2Rechargeable Bluetooth Public address systems trolley speaker10PCSCCFN, ABUJA3Premax 2.5Kva UPS for the conference TV and Central Printer15PCSCCFN, ABUJA4HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Wireless Monochrome All-in One Printer with built-in Ethernet & 2-sided printing, works with Alexa (W1A30A)20PCSCCFN, ABUJA
- Vendor proposals shall remain valid for 30 calendar days from the deadline for receipt of quotations.
Technical Bid – Minimum Requirements:
- Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of two years (2018-2020) Tax Clearance Certificate
Additional Technical Requirements:
- Comprehensive company profile with registered address, email address, and phone number
- Evidence of successfully executing similar projects in the last two years
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 26th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via mail to: [email protected]
- Quotations must be delivered in soft copy in two separate PDF document Bid” and Financial Bid”.
- This proposals solicitation is open and will be very competitive.
- The successful bidder shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract for the job.
- Bids that do not meet the required specification shall be disqualified.