Malaria Consortium invites competitive proposals from capable vendors for the supply of the following works:
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia. Malaria Consortium works with communities, government and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organisations, to ensure good evidence supports delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning.
The organisation works to improve not only the health of the individual, but also the capacity of national health systems, which helps relieve poverty and support improved economic prosperity.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Supply of Office Information Technology Equipment for Malaria Consortium
Reference No: MC-NG-ABJ-2022-001-IT Equipment
Scope of Work
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit (i.e. supports BitLocker encryption)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (Average CPU Mark > 3000 CPU bench mark.net)
- Memory: 8 GByte (1600 MHz DDR3 / PC3-12800 or greater, if possible expandable to 16 GByte)
- Disk: 250 GByte (SATA-III or SATA-II, 7,200 rpm)
- Screen: 13 to 14 inch HD (at least 1366 x 768 resolution)
- Keyboard: LED backlit
- Additional: At least one USB 3.0 port (for docking station)
- Integrated network port
- Integrated wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Integrated HD camera and microphone
- Integrated graphics (VGA, and HDMI or DVI video ports, supporting 1600×900 32-bit colour)
- At least 4 x USB ports – at least one USB 3.0 high-speed & preferably one USB/eSATAp
- DVD-RW / DVD+RW drive (optional)
- Memory card reader
- With Carrying case
- Battery: At least 8 hours (6-cell)Additional replaceable battery where Business Case approved by IT
- Weight: No more than 1.9 kg (preferably)
- Warranty: 3 years collect and return including battery (but consider on-site)
Quantity:RFP Mandatory Criteria
- Completed Bidder Response Document (BRD), evidence of tax remittance and copies of internal policies
- Signature to confirm compliance with Malaria Consortiums Policies
- Copy of business registration documents (proof of legal operation in the country of registration)
- Pricing Proposal, including a full cost breakdown, based on the details provided in this RFP
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 11th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit offers electronically to: [email protected] and in the subject field of the email reference the following “MC-NG-ABJ-2022-001-IT Equipment”.
Click Here (MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFP.