Malaria Consortium invites experienced Car hire service providers to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia. Malaria Consortium works with communities, government and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organisations, to ensure good evidence supports delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning. The organisation works to improve not only the health of the individual, but also the capacity of national health systems, which helps relieve poverty and support improved economic prosperity.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Provision of Car Hire Service During Anambra LLIN Campaign
Reference No: MC-NG-Anambra-LLIN- 2022-003-Car Hire Services
Minimum Specification Requirements to be Provided for Car Hire Service
- Saloon car
Condition of vehicle to be provided to Malaria consortium as per required standards:
- Very neat internal and external area
- Functional wheels with spare tyres of good condition
- Working lights (Main, Break, hazard, parking, Reverse, blinkers and dash board warning lights)
- Working seat belts
- Windscreens in good condition (no cracks) with working wipers
- Engine in good workable condition
- Recently serviced vehicles
Specified acceptable Drivers for the car hire service
- Has valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge of the local terrain
- Good defensive driving skills
- Good sense of security
- All drivers must use Face mask
- Service is to take place in Anambra State and cuts across 21 LGA’s in state.
- All Bid Validity shall be for a minimum of 90 days
Delivery Location:Bid Validity:RFP Mandatory Criteria
- Completed Bidder Response Document (BRD)inclusive of pricing proposal in specified template;
- Signature to confirm compliance with Malaria Consortiums Policies
- Provision of Tax clearance certificates for the last three years
- Copy of business registration documents (proof of legal operation in the country of registration)
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Friday, 13th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit offers electronically to: [email protected] and in the subject field of the email reference the following Ref No: MC-NG-Anambra-LLIN- 2022-003-Car Hire Services
Click Here (MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFP.