The Family Health International (FHI 360) in collaboration with the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invites qualified and interested companies to submit sealed quotations for the supply of the following:
Family Health International (FHI 360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is requesting for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Supply of IT and Biometric Equipment
Reference No: GF-ITT-ANHI-03-2022
With funding from the Global Fund, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria’s capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting competent and qualified companies to submit sealed quotations for supply of Computers and Biometrics Equipment as listed below.
Scope of Work
Interested bidders should Click Here to access and download the list and specification of the IT and Biometrics Equipment.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited account)
- Bank Reference Letter duly signed and addressed to AHNI Procurement Committee
- Active Distributors or Partners Authorization Certificate from product Manufacturers
- Evidence of experience in award(s) of award of IT and Biometrics Equipment of similar, scope, complexity and value within the last 3 years: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Orders or Contract of Supply and proof of delivery(ies)
- Financial Quotation and requisite Commercial Terms
Evaluation and Award Criteria
Bidders must ensure that all requested information in (c) are included in the submission documentation. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|Stages of Bid Evaluation||Evaluation Description||Evaluation Application|
|1st Stage||Complete Conformity to Tender Submission Requirement||Pass or Fail|
|2nd Stage||Conformity to Minimum Eligibility Requirement listed 1-7||Pass or Fail|
|3rd Stage||Conformity to Financial Quotation (i.e. Clear Specification, Model, Product Brand, Delivery Leadtime, Price and Warranty) listed as 8||Pass or Fail|
|4th||Consideration for Award||Price Reasonableness, Acceptable Quality, Acceptable Certification, Acceptable Delivery Timeline and Warranty|
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (GMT) Thursday, 19th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-7) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 8) MUST be submitted in 2 separate envelopes, signed by authorized representative, properly labeled with your company name and address on one side of the envelop as well as its content on the other side of the envelope (E.g., Envelop 1-Technical Document, Envelop 2-Financial Quotation). You are expected to submit these two (2) envelopes inside one (1) big envelope duly addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI),
#8, Yedseram Street,
Off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
Maitama – (FCT) Abuja.
- For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to: [email protected]
- AHNi is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance, with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws.
- Deliveries Instruction: Please note all requested items is Abuja, Nigeria
- All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of six (6) month from the tender due date. This include but not limited to cost, terms, conditions, and service level agreement.
- AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.