The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) invites interested and eligible vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that is primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid and development assistance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) – Leasing of Vehicles
Reference No: RFP-BAU-22-0007
USAID – Accountability, Transparency, and Effectiveness (State2State) Activity is a Five-year Project implemented by Development Activities International (DAI) across 6 Nigerian States of Adamawa Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Gombe, Sokoto State. The purpose of the State Accountability, Transparency, and Effectiveness” (“State2State” (525) Activity is to increase accountability, transparency, and effectiveness in targeted states and local governments (LGAs) in Nigeria.
Scope of Work
Bidders will provide 9 SUV vehicles without drivers per below terms and conditions.
Terms of rental:
- Nine (9) vehicles will be rented for a period of 3 months.
- Toyota SUV or equivalent – Model 2017-2021.
- Vehicles will be driven by State2State activity drivers.
- Monthly invoices will be submitted by the selected bidder on the last day of each month for the agreed upon fixed price for monthly rental
- Repair and maintenance services will be managed and reimbursable to the Vendor based only on submission of original receipts. Items eligible for reimbursement include Engine Oil, Mobil, Air filters, Spark Plugs, Gear Oil, Brake Oil and Workshop service charges.
- Any other small spare parts, if damage occurs on office duty, will also reimbursable (not more than N10,000 per incident) upon submission and acceptance of the actual invoice.
The Vehicle MUST have:
- Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance coverage (as to cover any accident liability on passengers and drivers)
- Working seat belts (all scats- front and back)
- Working A/C
- Very good mechanical and body condition
- Valid technical inspection certificates
Companies are required to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for bid submission:
- Certify that it and its principal officers are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise considered ineligible for an award by the U.S. Government. DAI State2State will not award a contract to any firm that is debarred, suspended, or considered to be ineligible by the U.S. Government.
- Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with DAI State2State and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 3rd May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Instructions to the Offerors
- Offers received after the closing date and time will not be accepted for consideration.
- State2State will acknowledge receipt of your Quotation by email.
- Any questions or requests for clarification need to be submitted in writing to the above email address by April 26, 2022 at 5p.m. Answers will be shared with all firms.
- The following information must be provided with the quotation:
- Type of vehicle proposed to be provided (including Make, Model and Manufactured Year)
- Seat capacity of the vehicle
- Monthly charge for vehicle without driver .
- TIN and VAT Registration Documents
- Client List
- References with Contact information
- Bidders should request for the full RFP by sending a request mail to: [email protected]