Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) invites interested / qualified construction companies to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting environmental sustainability in Nigeria. Our mission is to support the promotion, adoption and implementation of sustainable policies and frameworks in order to protect and conserve our environment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) on the Proposed Construction of Wash Facilities
Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) is a non-profit making organization currently receiving grants from USAID to implement the Project for Improved Sustainability of Integrated WASH Services (I-WASH). GHI now intends to apply part of the proceeds to construct WASH facilities in selected sites across 3 local governments Areas of Sokoto State.
GHI works towards achieving SDGS 6 (water and sanitation), 11 (Sustainable cities and communities) and 13 (climate change) in Nigeria. GHI intends to contract competent construction firms for the development of sustainable WASH facilities for the Project.
Eligible WASH Construction companies are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest for Construction and Rehabilitation of WASH facilities for pre-qualification. The qualified Companies will receive a BOQ template for Bids submission.
Scope of Work
Facilities to be constructed as follows:
- Solar-powered boreholes for semi-urban towns
- Four compartment (two for each gender respectively) VIP Latrines
- Handwashing Point with limited contact
- Rehabilitation works for motorized and hand-pump boreholes.
The expression of interest should include:
- Technical Application
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Experience in execution of WASH or WASH related projects.
- CVs of the key personnel to execute the contract must be indicated including managerial capability and supervisory staff competence for the project.
- Financial Condition will be determined by latest financial statement submitted and evidence of financial capability to execute the contract with the pre-qualification documents, contractors will be pre-qualified on the satisfactory information given, net current assets or working capital sufficient to satisfactorily execute the contract for the activities. Other key financial documents to be presented include TCC, ITF, PENCOM and other relevant certificates.
- Past Performance and evidence of completion of past projects will be given due consideration.
- List of relevant equipment with the desired quality and standard.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The proposal should be sent via email to: [email protected]