The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) invites eligible driving training institutes to submit a proposal for Conducting Defensive Driving Training for its Drivers:
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that is primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid and development assistance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposals (RFP) – Defensive Driving Training
Reference No: REP-BAU-22-0008
USAID – Accountability, Transparency, and Effectiveness (State2State) Activity is a Five-year Project implemented by Development Activities International (DAI) across 6 Nigerian States of Adamawa Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Gombe, Sokoto States. The purpose of the “State Accountability, Transparency, and Effectiveness” (State2State” (S25) Activity is to increase accountability, transparency, and effectiveness in targeted states and local governments (LGAs) in Nigeria. State2State is soliciting for proposals from eligible service providers that would implement defensive Driving Training for its drivers.
Scope of Work
Description of Items:
- Pre-training assessment
- Description/breakdown of the detailed training content on defensive driving that includes the human factors or attitudes/performances; Vehicle maintenance and safety, defensive behavioral driving theory; on the road driving assessments, etc.
- Detailed course content and implementation schedule
- Post-training assessments
- Venue and Meals (tea breaks and hunch).
- Training certificates (must be recognized internationally and valid for at least one year)
- Names and CVs of the trainer (s)
- Evidence of previous training done in the last three years
Companies are required to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for bid submission:
- Certify that it and its principal officers are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise considered ineligible for an award by the U.S. Government. DAI State2State will not award a contract to any firm that is debarred, suspended, or considered to be ineligible by the U.S. Government.
- Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with DAI State2State and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 3rd May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Instructions to the Offerors
- This Request for Proposal is issued on April 20, 2022. Potential respondents have up to April 26, 2022 to ask questions or seek clarifications in writing.
- The analysis of the proposals should be completed by May 13, 2022, and the selected vendor should start the training, which shall be in batches by May 16, 2022.
- The following items are required to be submitted as part of the proposal:
- Technical Proposal & Management Approach
- Personnel CVs
- Past Experience Information Capability Statement
- Evidence of Contractor Responsibility: Overview of Financial Resources, Licensing, Bank Guarantees, Credit History etc.
- Past Performance Information and Reference Information (Contact/Program Name etc.)
- Signed Certifications: Terrorism, Anti-Kick Back, Debarment, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Past Performance or Trade References
- Bidder should request for the full RFP by sending a request mail to: [email protected]