The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites interested and eligible contractors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the supply of the following works:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist person on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria m 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, HIV and health extractives and governance, and peace building programming.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) – Request for Submission of Proposals from Companies, Organizations for Supply of Construction Materials and Tools for Cash-For-Work in Target Communities of Adamawa States Under the Stabilization and Reconciliation in the Lake Chad Region (STaR) Project, Phase I, Financed by the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through KfW (German Financial Cooperation) on behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany (BMZ: 2019 40 451; Procurement ID 508244)
RFP No: CRS-STAR-NE-2022-03
Project Executing Agency: Catholic Relief Services-United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Catholic Relief Services – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons based on need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS has operated in Nigeria since the year 2000 and has implemented different projects in 19 states of the federation.
For over nine years, the Lake Chad Basin (LCB) crisis-impacting Northeast (NE) Nigeria, the Lake Region of Chad, the Region of Diffa in Niger, and the far North Region of Cameroon – has exacerbated existing vulnerabilities, tom apart communities and families, constrained livelihood opportunities, destroyed infrastructure, and dismantled local government’s ability to respond to the needs of its citizens. To address the myriad of inter-related and chronic factors inhibiting the recovery of resilient, rebuilt communities in the L.C.B., CRS was awarded the two-year Stabilization and Reconciliation in the Lake Chad Region (STaR) Project, which is financed by the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through KfW (German Financial Cooperation).
CRS Nigeria Program invites sealed bids from eligible Applicants for the above subject. The Supplier(s) will be selected in accordance with the procedures described in KfW Guidelines for the Procurement of Consulting Services, Works, Good, Plant and Non-Consulting Services in Financial Cooperation with Partner Countries, available online at https://www.kfwentwicklungsbank.de/PDF/Download-Center/PDF-Dokumente-Richtlinien/FZVergaberichtlinien-V-2021-EN.pdf
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (Nigerian Time), 15th May, 2022.
Opening of Bids
Bids will be publicly opened online on 16th May 2022 at 10:00 AM. The link for this will be shared with all registered bidders
Collection of Documents
Click Here to download the complete RFP guidelines and proposal documents or in hard copy at the CRS office at the addresses below. Potential applicants should contact CRS at [email protected] if they face any technical difficulties when downloading the RFP documents or visit CRS Yola office at the address stated below to pick up the packet of the proposal documents.
Interested applicants MUST ensure that once complete bid package has been successfully downloaded, applicants MUST send the following details to; [email protected]
- Name of Applicant:
- Valid Email Address:
- Telephone Number
- Name of contact person:
Submission of Document
Proposal Submission: Proposals must be submitted in hard copy by courier or hand delivered. Submissions via courier or hand delivery must be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to:
CRS Nigeria Proposal Review Committee for RFP NO : CRS-STAR-NE-2022-03,
CRS Yola Office,
No 5. Kano Street,
Karewa Extension, Off Gibson Jalo Barrack Road,
- All completed proposal must be delivered by courier or hand-delivered to the above address before the specified closing date.
- Proposals received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The Proposal must be packaged in an envelope properly sealed and clearly marked on the top right-hand comer Proposal CRS-STAR-NE-2022-03.
- The name of the Applicant should be written clearly on the back of the envelope. The envelope should then be enclosed in a single outer POLYETHYLENE TYPE ENVELOPE (Not a paper envelope) and must bear the name, address and telephone number of the Applicant. If the envelope is not sealed and marked as required, CRS will declare the Proposal non-responsive and will not consider the submission.
- All submitted proposals will be retained by CRS for its files and will not be returned to the Applicants.
- Complete guidance on the submission process and requirements is included in the bid documents.
- CRS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the Tender and/or solicitation process. CRS also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final solicitation documents. Submitting a reply to a call for Tender does not automatically guarantee receipt of the solicitation documents when issued.