The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites reputable manufacturers and local distributors with relevant experience in the manufacturing and delivery of medical consumables, personal protective equipment to submit tender documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of COVID-19 Related Commodities
The Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria project in the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) intends to use funds from the COVID 19 RM (C19 RM) grant for the procurement of essential commodities for the COVID 19 response in Nigeria: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Medical Consumables.
Scope of Supply
This invitation is to solicit for reputable manufacturers and local distributors with relevant experience in the manufacturing and delivery of medical consumables, personal protective equipment, Medical Equipment and vehicles during the grant implementation period.
|Items||Unit of MEasurement||Minimum Shelf Life||Quantities||Delivery Period|
|Hand Sanitizer 100ml||1Pcs||22 Months||2,175,629||4 Weeks|
|Hand sanitizer 250ml W/Dispenser||1Pcs||22 Months||302,386||4 Weeks|
|Hand sanitizer 500ml||1Pcs||22 Months||75,682||4 Weeks|
|Hand Sanitizer 4 Litre||1Pcs||22 Months||227||4 Weeks|
|Hand Sanitizer 1 Litre||1Pcs||22 Months||6,949||4 Weeks|
|Hand Wash, 500ml||1Pcs||22 Months||89,334||4 Weeks|
|Hand wash 4Litre||1Pcs||22 Months||2,464||4 Weeks|
|Sodium Hypochlorite 1.5L||1Pcs||22 Months||17,793||4 Weeks|
|Sodium Hypochlorite Sodium Hypochlorite 3.5litre||1Pcs||22 Months||2,232||4 Weeks|
|Disinfectant wipes||150pc per pack (140x200mm)||22 Months||16,681||4 Weeks|
|Waste Bin Black Colour 240 Litre||1Pcs||NA||94||4 Weeks|
|Sprayer 1.5L||1Pcs||NA||78||4 Weeks|
|Plastic Buckets with Cover and Tap 500ml||1Pcs||NA||5,011||4 Weeks|
Package A – PPES:
- Hand Sanitizer 100ml
- Hand sanitizer 250ml W/Dispenser
- Hand sanitizer 500ml 4 Hand Sanitizer
- Litre 5 Hand Sanitizer 1 Litre
Package B – PPES:
- Sodium Hypochlorite 1.5 Litres
- Sodium Hypochlorite 3.5L
- Hand wash 4Litre
- Liquid Soap, 500mls
- Disinfectant wipes
Package C-Other Requirements:
- Waste Bin Colour coded 240 Litre
- Plastic Buckets with cover with Tap 20Litres
- Sprayer 1.5L
Package A 1-10:
- Valid NAFDAC Certificates (for each item under Package A)
- Valid NAFDAC Number for each item under Package A&B
- Current Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practise by NAFDACIGMP) (per manufacturing site) for Package A (1-10)
- Cumulative Turnover of NGN900m for the last 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020) as per Tax Clearance Certificate (Package A Lot 1 only)
Package A, B & C:
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2018,2019 and 2020) iv. Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years 2018, 2019 and 2020)
- Evidence of PENCOM Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2021.
- Evidence of ITF Compliance Certificate expiring by December 2021.
- Evidence of NSITF Compliance certificate expiring by December 2021
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be One Hundred and Twenty (120) Days Ix. Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s Profile
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards.
- It is Compulsory for firm to provide bid security for quotation above 100m.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Tuesday, 28th April, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
Click Here (PDF) to download the full Standard Bidding Document (SBD).
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the categories or sub-categories desired, three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original in one (1) envelope and all the copies of the Tender in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”.
The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope, Bidders to separate technical and financial submission in separate envelopes addressed and delivered to:
Office of the Head of Procurement,
Ground Floor, NACA Main Building,
No 3 Ziguinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
F.C.T – Abuja.
- The Bid opening will be carried out immediately after the close of submission.
- Please note that every category or sub-categories bided for should carry a separate Tender Submission sealed envelope
- Prospective bidders can submit their documents as a Joint Venture with relevant documents provided
- Please note that you are expected to submit a sample or picture of the item with your Tender submission.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- The Project is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Notes / Disclaimer
- The Project shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- The Project shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- The Project is not bound to shortlist any bidder, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.