The United Nations Children’s Funds (UNICEF) invites qualified and interested construction service providers to tender EOI documents for the provision of construction services in all states of Nigeria:
The United Nations Children’s Funds (UNICEF) is a United Nations agency for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children around the world. It was established by the General Assembly of the United Nations in 1946. UNICEF in accordance with its Charter and Mission statement, works with governments, civil society organizations and other partners in more than one hundred and sixty countries to advance children’s rights to survival, protection, development, and participation’s, and in doing so is guided by the convention on the rights of the child.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Construction Projects in Nigeria
UNICEF Nigeria Office is hereby seeking submission of proposals from qualified and interested construction service providers for the provision of construction services in all states of Nigeria.
Scope of Service Required
- The services to be provided will include, but not limited to construction and engineering services.
The proposal must be submitted in this format:
- Detailed Company profile showing registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization. (5 points)
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7&CAC2. (5 points)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020, and 2021 assessment years (10 marks)
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional institutions like COREN or ARCON or CORBON. (5 points)
- List of construction equipment (owned & rented) with evidence of ownership of the equipment or lease agreement (duly signed in a court). Such equipment must be Pick up van, concrete mixer, and Poker vibrator. (5 marks)
- Submission of reference letter from previous clients from UN agencies, INGO, Public and private corporate organization. (5 marks)
- List of construction projects completed in Nigeria in the last five years. Letter of award & completion certificate must be attached. (15 marks)
- Presence in North East Nigeria will be an added Advantage (5 marks)
- List of construction projects executed and completed in the North East of Nigeria in the last 5 years. Letters of award & completion certificate must be attached. (5 marks).
- Detailed construction methodology of the organization showing implementation strategy, quality control strategy. hygiene strategy, material planning strategy, site safety and security strategy 15 marks)
- Detailed corporate organogram, list of personnel proposed for the project and the curriculum vitae. (5 marks).
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 20th April, 2022.
Submission of Proposal Documents
Prospective bidders that wish to express their interest should register in UNGM at basic level; www.ungm.org/Account/Registration and thereafter, all the above requested documents should be submitted electronically and sent via email to: [email protected] with “Eol for construction projects” typed in the subject line of the email.
- All proposal must be signed by authorized representative of the expressing organization
- Facsimile (fax) or postmarked documents will not be accepted.
- Issuance of this EOI does not in no way constitutes a commitment by UNICEF to award a contract.
- UNICEF reserves the right to vary any part of this EoI at the time of evaluation if it becomes necessary
- For queries and clarifications regarding this EoI, please contact [email protected] and [email protected]