The United Nations Children’s Funds (UNICEF) invites qualified and capable engineering and architectural consulting firms that will be responsible for construction management consultancy services to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents:
The United Nations Children’s Funds (UNICEF) is a United Nations agency for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children around the world. It was established by the General Assembly of the United Nations in 1946. UNICEF in accordance with its Charter and Mission statement, works with governments, civil society organizations and other partners in more than one hundred and sixty countries to advance children’s rights to survival, protection, development, and participations, and in doing so is guided by the convention on the rights of the child.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) For Construction Consultancy Services in Nigeria
UNICEF Nigeria Office is hereby seeking submission of proposals from qualified and capable engineering and architectural consulting firms that will be responsible for construction management consultancy services aimed at supporting implementation of construction activities all states of Nigeria
Scope of Service Required
The services to be provided will include, but not limited to third party construction consultancy services such as provision of technical expertise construction supervisor) for construction quality control supervision provision of full architectural services like standard drawings, prototype drawings for construction projects etc. provision quantity Surveying services like computation of bill of quantities etc., provision civil engineering services like conducting soil test site survey, drafting site analysis report, land designing and other detailed technical specifications that will form the basis of tendering and contracting for the rehabilitation or construction of schools, Ventilated Improved Pits (VIP) toilets, Child Friendly Spaces (CFS) Temporary Learning Schools (TLS) and any other assigned projects.
The proposal must be submitted in this format:
- Detailed Company profile showing registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization. (5 points)
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7& CAC2. (5 points)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020, and 2021 assessment years (10 marks)
- List of professional staff (Architect, Civil Engineers, Quantity Surveyor, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Builder) with their detailed CV and evidence of their professional certifications with bodies like COREN or ARCON or CORBON attached. (20 marks)
- Submission of reference letter from at least two previous clients from UN agencies, INGO, and private corporate organization. (5 marks)
- List of construction consultancy services provided in Nigeria in the last five years with evidence of award letters. List of clients to be provided showing phone number and email address of contact person. (20 marks)
- Detailed construction consultancy methodology of the organization showing implementation strategy of construction supervision and consultancy projects (5 marks).
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 20th April, 2022.
Submission of Proposals
Prospective bidders that wish to express their interest should register in UNGM at basic level; www.ungm.org/Account/Registration and thereafter, all the above requested documents should be submitted electronically and sent via email to: [email protected] with “EOl for construction consultancy” typed in the subject line of the email.
- All proposal must be signed by authorized representative of the expressing organization
- Facsimile (fax) or postmarked documents will not be accepted.
- Issuance of this EOI does not in no way constitutes a commitment by UNICEF to award a contract.
- UNICEF reserves the right to vary any part of this Eol at the time of evaluation if it becomes necessary
- For queries and clarifications regarding this EOI, please contact [email protected] and [email protected]