The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) invites interested and eligible vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the supply of the following works:
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that is primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid and development assistance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Production of Branded Visibility (Workshop) Materials
Reference No: REQ-BAU-22-001
USAID – Accountability, Transparency, and Effectiveness (State2State) Activity is a Five-year Project implemented by Development Activities International (DAI) across 6 Nigerian States of Adamawa Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Gombe, Sokoto States.
Scope of Work
The production of the underlisted Branded Visibility (workshop) Materials:
|No||Item||Quantity||Description / Specification|
|1||Notebook||15,500||Colour: Full colourSize: A5Cover paper specification: Card/250 grammageInside paper spec: Normal paper/70 grammageCover lamination type: Matt Binding type: SpiralSheet number: 50|
|2||Biro||15,500||Type: CorporateColour: White/Blue, white/red|
|3||Folders||15,500||Size: A3Paper type: Manilla cardFolding: Inside foldingLamination: Optional|
|4||Tote Cotton Canvas Bag (workshop bag)||15,500||Free Size:Vertical: 39cmSide: 45cmHandle: 81.5cm Material: 100% cottonColour: Beige/Royal Blue/Cream|
|5||USB Flash Drive||15,500||16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick|
|6||Other costs such as delivery||1||Delivery of those items to Bauchi|
Companies are required to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for bid submission:
- Certify that it and its principal officers are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise considered ineligible for an award by the U.S. Government. DAI State2State will not award a contract to any firm that is debarred, suspended, or considered to be ineligible by the U.S. Government.
- Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with DAI State2State and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
General Instructions/Submission Guidelines to Bidders
- Bidders shall include a statement that the bidder fully understands that their quote must be valid for a period of 30 days from date of issuance.
- Late offers will be rejected except under extraordinary circumstances at DAI’s discretion.
- Deadline for submission of questions and clarifications regarding this procurement is April 8, 2022.
- Bidders shall sign and date their quotation.
- These goods are eligible for VAT exemption under the DAI prime contract. Local statutory deduction such as withholding tax shall apply on payment. Bidders should reflect delivery timeline on their quotes.
- Payment term is 100% after satisfactory service delivery
- File Format: pdf
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupt.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 4MB
- Mandatory subject of email: RES-BAU-22-001. Request for Quotation (RFQ)- Production of Branded Visibility (workshop) Materials
- It is recommended that the entire Quotation be consolidated into as few attachments as possible.
- All eligible and interested bidders should request for the full RFQ by sending an email to the above stated email address.
Bidders must submit 3 samples of each items that they have produced in previous job to DAI State2State office. The samples should be sent by courier addressed to:
The Procurement Team,
DAI State2State Office,
No. 6. Buba Yero Road,
G.R.A. Bauchi State.