The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) invites interested and eligible vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the supply of the following works:
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that is primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid and development assistance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Supply of IT Equipment
Reference No: REQ-BAU-22-015
USAID – Accountability, Transparency, and Effectiveness (State2State) Activity is a Five-year Project implemented by Development Activities International (DAI) across 6 Nigerian States of Adamawa Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Gombe, Sokoto States.
Scope of Work
The supply of the underlisted IT Equipment:
|No||Item||Quantity||Description / Specification|
|1||HP LaserJet Enterprise MFH M635 Printer Series or ins Equivalent with Standing Floor (Specification as stated)||1||Copy, scan, print and PAX; Automatic two sided printing Two 500 sheet input tray; 100 sheet multipurpose tray: 3,500 eet high capacity tray: Gigabit Erthernet Network: High quality secure hard disk; One year warranty: 20.3cm colour LCD, with capatictive touchscreen, Adjustable Display, Illuminated Captivative Home button; 1.5GB Expandable to 4.5GB Memmory, 500MHz processor; up to 15,000 to 50,000 recommedned monthly volume; Automatic standard duplex option; up to 56ppm capapcity; up to 1200 1200 dpi Black Normal); 1200dpi HP fast res quality, 600-600 dpi with HP resolution enchnacement technology: HP e print, Apple Airprint, Mobile Apps, HP wireless direct printing optional; Up to 70ppm (b&w), up to 68ppm(color); Flatbed, ADF Enable; Up to 300 600dpi (ADF); up to 600 600 dpi (Flatbed); 267 432 (ADF & flatbed) maximun scan size; Up to 56 ppm Black A4); up to 600*600 dpi (Black & Colored text); 999 maximun Numbers of copies; Enchanced productivity with 65 pages per minute.|
|2||HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428 Printer Series or its Equivalent with below Base Specifications as stated)||6||Function: Black & White Print, copy, scan, fax; Print speed. Up to 40ppm; Print Technology-Laser ; Monthly duty cycle Up to 80,000 pages; Recommended monthly page volume – 2000 to 10000; Duplex printing – Automatic (standard); Memory- 2 GB; Print languages – HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF, URF, Native Office, PWG Raster; Connectivity – 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 host USB at rear side; Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network; 802.3az (EEE) 802.11b/g/n/2.4/5 GHZ Wi-Fi radio|
|3||HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578 Printer Series or its Equivalent with below Base Specifications as stated)||1||Function: Color Print, copy, scan, fax; Print speed – Up to 40ppm; Print Technology-Laser: Monthly duty cycle – Up to 80,000 pages; Recommended monthly page volume-2000 to 10000; Duplex printing – Automatic (standard); Memory – 2GB; Print languages – HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF, URF, Native Office, PWG Raster; Connectivity – 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 host USB at rear side; Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network; 802.3az (EEE) 802.11b/g/n/2.4/5 GHZ Wi-Fi radio|
|4||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Document Scanner or its Equivalent (Specification as stated)||1||Document, scanner- Duplex – 8.5 in x 118 in -600 dpi x 600 dpi – up to 30 ppm(mono)/up to 30 ppm (color) – ADF (50 sheets) – Wi-Fi, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Scan to network share, cloud, smart devices|
|5||Fujitsu ScanSnap IX1600 Document Scanner or its Equivalent (Specification as stated)||1||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600-Document scanner-Dual CIS Duplex-279 x 3000 mm – 600 dpi x 600 dpi – up to40 ppm (mono)/ up to 40 ppm (color) – ADF (50 sheets) – Wi Fi(n), USB 3.2 Gen 1×1 Touchscreen, ScanSnap Profiles, Receipt/Card Guide|
|6||HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479 Printer Series or its Equivalent (Specification as stated)||6||Multi-function printer-color-laser-Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (original) – A4/Legal (media)- up to 28 ppm (copying) – up to 28 ppm (printing) – 300 sheets – USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-fi(n), USB host|
|7||HP Color LaserJet Pro M177 Printer Series or its Equivalent Specification as stated)||3||Function; Color Print, Copy, Scan, Fax; Print Speed: Up to 16ppm Black (A4), Up to 4ppm Color (A4); Print Technology: Laser; Duty Cycle: Up to 20000 pages; Monthly Page Volume: Up to 250 to 950 pages; Memory: 128MB; Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX TCP/IP network port, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n|
|8||Nikon COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera or its Equivalent (Specification as stated)||7||Digital Camera Case and Battery Bundle, 16MP with 83x Optical Zoom (24-2000mm/35mm equivalent lens), 3″ vari angle LCD, FHD 60p video, RAW support, built-In Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, BLE (Black)|
|9||HP AC Adapter||6||HP 65W Slim AC Adapter|
|10||Headsets||50||Logitech H800 Bluetooth Wireless Headset (HD Stereo Sound, Noise Canceling Mic, On-Ear Controls, Cushioned Comfort, USB-A Receiver +Bluetooth) or its equivalent|
|11||Keyboard and Mouse Kit||10||Logitech MK220 Wireless Keyboard and Mounce Combo (Keyboard – 10-Key Number Pad, Music Controls, Up to S million keystrokes, 2 AAA batteries. Mouse-Smooth Optical Tracking Sensor Technology, Line-by-Line Scrolling. Optical Scroll Wheel, 2AA batteries|
|12||HP Elite Display E243 Monitor or its Equivalent Specification as stated)||10||23.8-inchs IPS Display, 1920×1080 at 60Hz Resolution, 30000 hours minimum Backlight lamp life, Up to 16.7 million Color support, OSD user controls, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 Display Port 1.2, 1 VGA Port, 3 USB 3.0 Port, Plug and Play, 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz Input Power, 38W Maximum Power, 0.5W Energy saving, White LED backlights, Arsenic-free display glass|
|13||Mouse||100||Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse|
|14||Other costs such as delivery||1||Delivery of those items to Bauchi|
Companies are required to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for bid submission:
- Certify that it and its principal officers are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise considered ineligible for an award by the U.S. Government DAI State2State will not award a contract to any firms that is debarred, suspended, or considered to be ineligible by the U.S. Government.
- Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with DAI State2State and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative.
- Bidders must be authorized partners with IT OEMs and must be able to provide evidence of OEM issued authorized dealership license certificate where applicable.
- Bidders must have minimum One Year OEM warranty for non-IT products.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
General Instructions / Submission Guidelines to Bidders
- Bidders shall include a statement that the bidder fully understands that their quote must be valid for a period of 30 days from date of issuance.
- Bidders shall sign and date their quotation.
- These goods are eligible for VAT exemption under the DAI prime contract, Local statutory deduction such as withholding tax shall apply on payment. Bidders should reflect delivery timeline on their quotes.
- Payment term is 100% after satisfactory service delivery
- File Format: pdf
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupt Max, File Size per transmission: 4MB
- Mandatory subject of email: RES-BAU-22-015, Request for Quotation (RFQ)-Supply of IT Equipment
- Late offers will be rejected except under extraordinary circumstances at DAI’s discretion.
- Deadline for submission of questions and clarifications regarding this procurement is April 8, 2022.
- It is recommended that the entire Quotation be consolidated into as few attachments as possible.
- All eligible and interested bidders should request for the full RFQ by sending an email of request to the above stated email address.