The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested and prospective suppliers to submit quotations for the supply and delivery of the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Provision of Diesel for IOM Abuja Office (Fixed Price Agreement)
Ref No.: NG10-2022-044
Scope of Work
IOM request prospective suppliers to submit quotation for the supply and delivery of Provision of Diesel for IOM Abuja Office Generators (Fixed Price Agreement):
- 100% quality diesel / 1 Litter
Price should include:
- Delivery to IOM Abuja office, 55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road, Asokoro extension to Guzape,
- Mode of order: On call basis according to IOM needs. Service Provider must be able to deliver within 24 hours.
- Fixed/valid price for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months; from the date of the quotation
- Payment Terms and Bank Details in Company’s Name
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations shall be Submitted by hand or email to:
IOM Abuja Office,
No 55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road, Asokoro,
F.C.T – Abuja.
Email: [email protected] CC [email protected]
N/B: Later Quotations will not be accepted.
Click Here(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.