The Foundation for Justice, Development and Peace (FJDP) invites qualified vendors and contractors to submit sealed bids for the following works:
The Foundation for Justice, Development and Peace (FJDP) is an offshoot of a Synod document developed by Bishops of the Roman Catholic Church in 1971. The need for advancing the socio-teachings of Christ informed the development of the Synod document.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Supply FJDP Visibility Production of IEC, Supply of Dignity Kits Warehouse Maintenance & Lighting and Supply of Trauma Healing Equipment
Reference No: ITB/FJDP/2022/002
FJDP was established in 1977 as Justice, Development and Peace Commission (JDPC) Makurdi. It is a not-for-profit organization that contributes to achieving an equitable society that recognizes, protects, and promotes in totality the dignity of the human person. It is a member of Caritas Nigeria and has recent partnerships with UNHCR, Misereor, CAFOD, CRS, Trust Africa, Swiss Hand, WEPGCERF.
For further information on FJDP, its mandate, and operations please visit http://www.fjdp.org
FJDP is fully specialized in the following thematic areas:
- Conflict Resolution/Peace Building
- Human Rights/Legal Aid
- Good Governance
- Poverty Reduction
- Water and Sanitation (Environment)
- Emergency Response Preparedness
- Protection and Education
To enable FJDP to achieve some of its planned activities in the various thematic areas, the organization engages vendors to procure goods and provide services accordingly. In order to achieve this, vendors are invited to bid for the procurement and provision of these goods and or services.
It is in the light of the above that FJDP invites qualified vendors and contractors to submit their bids for the listed requirements below.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1 – FJDP Visibility (Branded T-shirts, Face Bucket caps, folders, Field Jackets, Water Bottles, Biros and Jotters
- Lot 2 – Production of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials
- Lot 3 – Dignity kits
- Lot 4 – Warehouse maintenance and Lighting
- Lot 5 – Trauma healing equipment for recreational activities
FJDP is also calling for vendor registration in the following:
- Transportation & Logistics in Benue, Ogoja Cross River and Akwa Ibom States
- Electrical and Mechanical specialist in Benue, Ogoja Cross River and Akwa Ibom States
- Accommodation hospitality in Benue, Ogoja Cross River and Akwa Ibom States
- Startup kits for vocational professional skills in Benue State
- Solar Energy installation/maintenance in Benue, Ogoja Cross
- River and Akwa Ibom States Provision of refreshments (Food vendors) in Benue and Akwa-Ibom States
The interested suppliers/Contractors will be selected after investigation of suitability based on the submitted Vendor Registration Form and supporting documents. The investigation involves consideration of several factors such as:
- Compliance with the provided FJDP Terms of Reference (Annex A).
- Delivery Capacity and lead-times,
- Ability to respond quickly to Organization’s needs
- Core business
- Track record
- Dependability of products and services
Application Closing Date
4:00pm Thursday, 14th April, 2022.
Collection of ITB Documents
A complete set of bidding documents may be acquired by interested bidders from Thursday 31st” March – Thursday 7th Apri 2022 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily.
Our Head office address:
No. 2 Ahmadu Commassie Road,
The following annexes form an integral part of this Invitation to Bid:
- Annex A: Technical specifications
- Annex B: Technical offer consisting of vendor company profile
- Annex C: Financial Offer Form
- Annex D: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex E: FJDP’s Supplier Code of Conduct
- Annex F: FJDP’s General terms of contract (TOR)
Note: The above-listed Annexes can be gotten from our offices, downloaded from our website http://www.fjdp.org or requested by mail.
Request for Clarifications
Bidders are required to submit any request for clarification in respect of this ITB by e-mail to: [email protected] copy to [email protected] ,[email protected] The deadline for receipt of questions is 4:00 PM Tuesday, 12/04/2022.
Important Notice on Ethical Conduct
Under no circumstances should a vendor pay FJDP or a FJDP Staff Member for the submission of a quotation, bid or proposal or for the fulfillment of a contract. This includes non-cash gifts or favors to Staff Members. Be aware that if such payment or non-gifts or favors are made, it would result in the immediate termination of the vendor agreement or contract and the vendor would be disqualified from further Request for Quotations/Invitations to Bid/Request for Proposals with FJDP.
You are advised to read and understand the FJDP Supplier’ Code of Conduct.