The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested contractors / companies with relevant experience to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) – Monitoring and Evaluation Partner Contractor
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject. This RFP includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS):
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Terms of Reference
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms:
- Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Proposal
- Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Form G: Financial Proposal Form
- Form H: Form of Proposal Security
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022.
Submission of Document
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password. Use “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
N/B: If you are interested to participate in this Tender, it is strongly recommended that you log in and subscribe to the Tender using “Accept Invitation” feature so you can keep updated with Tender amendments including deadline. Note that in case of inconsistencies between information in eTendering system and other premises, information in eTendering system prevails.
- Please acknowledge receipt of this RFP by sending an email to [email protected] indicating whether you intend to submit a Proposal or otherwise.
- You may also utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP.
- Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.