The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested contractors / companies with relevant experience to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid – Upgrade Modification for Second Floor Wing B (3 Lots)
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject. This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms:
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password. Use “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
- Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by sending an email to: [email protected] indicating whether you intend to submit a Bid or otherwise.
- You may also utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB.
- Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
Click Here for more clarifications on the ITB.
Related Document: eTendering Instruction (PDF).