The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested and eligible companies / service providers with relevant experience, requisite expertise to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) – Television Dialogue and Town Hall Prog
Reference No: 2022014
This RFP includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS):
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Terms of Reference
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms:
- Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Proposal
- Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Form G: Financial Proposal Form
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in E-tendering system.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Proposals must be submitted via the Online e-tenderingsystem using your username and password. Search for BU: NGA10 Event ID: RFP 2022-01
If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using the below username and password, and follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide in https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
- Your Proposal must be expressed in English language, and valid for a minimum period of one Hundred Twenty (120) days.
- You are kindly requested to indicate whether your company intends to submit a Proposal by clicking on “Accept Invitation”. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP.
- Should you require further clarifications email; [email protected] , kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
- It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your proposal is submitted into the system by the deadline appearing on e-Tendering portal. Kindly ensure that supporting documents required are signed and in pdf format, and free from any corruption.
Click Here for more clarifications.