The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) invites Interested Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers with cognate experience to submit pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF), is a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment with the mandate of manpower training and development in the public and private sector of the economy with a view to providing a pool of indigenous trained manpower to meet the needs of the Nigerian economy and regulating training standards.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Contracts of Works, Goods and Services for 2022 Budget Implementation
The ITF wishes to solicit for applications from experienced and competent Suppliers/Contractors/Service Providers with cognate experience in Lots listed below wishing to do business with the Fund to prequalify their company to enable them participate in Financial bid for contracts of Works, Goods and Services for 2022 Budget implementation
Scope of Work / Supply
Interested Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers are expected to submit application separately in not more than two (2) Lots as follows:
- Lot R1. Minor Construction Works
- Lot R2. Renovation of Existing Structures
- Lot R3. Supply of Computer Hardware & Accessories
- Lot R4. Supply of Furniture and Fittings
- Lot R5. Supply of Training Programme Equipment
- Lot R6. Supply of Workshop Tools & Equipment
- Lot R7. Supply of Office Machine & Equipment
- Lot R8. Supply of Locally Manufactured/Assembled Vehicles.
- Lot R9. Events Management Services
- Lot R10. Media Services
- Lot R11. Training Services
- Lot R12. Catering Services
- Lot R13. Supply of Stationery Materials
- Lot R14. Corporate Gifts items
- Lot R15. Printing and Publication
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable for Services
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Industrial Training Fund or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, OSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease:
- Lot R8: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid;
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers;
- For IT Jobs: Evidence of Registration/Accreditation by Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA); p. For Training Programmes: Evidence of Firm’s Registration with the Centre for Management Development (CMD);
- For Training Programmes: Evidence of Firm’s Registration with the Centre for Management Development (CMD);
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Tuesday, 19th April, 2022.
Opening of EOI and Pre-Qualification Documents
The EOI and technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Tuesday 19th April, 2022, in the ITF Headquarters Annex Building.
Submission of EOI and Pre-Qualification Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit EOI and pre-qualification documents for each of the Lot desired; hard copy of the Eol and technical bid should be packaged in sealed envelope and clearly marked as “EOI” or “Technical Bid”, marked with the name of the project and the Lot number and addressed to:
The Director-General/Chief Executive,
Industrial Training Fund,
Maingo Road Jos,
Furthermore, the reverse of the sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Headquarters Complex Building Reception not later than the specified closing date
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots. Companies that violates this will be automatically disqualified
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Goods & Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for collection of tender documents
- Services: Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals:
- The ITF is not bound to pre-qualify/shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
For further enquiries, please contact the Director, Procurement Department on e-mail: [email protected]