Mercy Corps invites interested and legally registered companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps is a non-religious, non-profit and non-governmental international relief and development organization working in over 43 countries worldwide helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps in Nigeria implements a variety of programs with the ultimate goal of Building Resilience in Complex Crisis under the EU Funded BRICC program in Northeastern Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Scope of Work
Mercy Corps is seeking for a legally registered companies specialized in the under listed fields to obtain and submit tenders for the following market:
- NIG/DTR/TEN008 – Rehabilitation of blocks of classrooms in Damaturu & Potiskum LGAs-Yobe State
- NIG/DTR/TEN009 – Drilling and construction of solar powered boreholes in Damaturu & Potiskum LGAs-Yobe State
- NIG/DTR/TEN010 – Rehabilitation of boreholes and water points in Damaturu & Potiskum LGAS-Yobe State
- NIG/DTR/TEN011 – Construction of block of classrooms, office and a store in Damaturu & Potiskum LGAs-Borno State
Application Closing Date
5:30pm (West African Time), 22nd March, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
Click Here to download Tender documents. Tender package will be available on: 15 March 2022 at 8:00am West African time
Submission of Documents
Bidders are required to submit bid document sealed and marked with the Tender number and title mentioned above to our Damaturu Field Office located at:
Barewa Street, GRA,
Damaturu – Yobe State.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Only tenders submitted in prescribed form and deadlines will be considered.
- Only legally registered firms will be considered.