The International Medical Corps (IMC) invites interested, competent contractors / companies to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization.
Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) Procurement and Installation of a Payroll System for International Medical Corps (IMC) Nigeria Program
International Medical Corps (IMC) Nigeria Program over the years has used a manual/ Excel spreadsheet for its payroll, centralized at the Head office in Abuja / Maiduguri. We have on average of Two Hundred (200) employees. As part of system strengthening, we would like to procure a payroll system that can easily integrate with our current HRIS which demands the ability to configure a payroll solution without losing the benefits of a standard supported system.
Just to add, this software will assist with compensating employees for time worked payroll software automatically calculates an employee’s gross wages or salary according to a set hourly rate/periodical salary. Having a software to do the calculation reduces the load of following difficult payroll legislation and going through the manual updates and the process each payroll cycle.
Pre-bid meeting: Online pre-bid meeting is scheduled for 21st March, 2022 @ 3-4 PM Nigeria time (GMT+1). You join this meeting using the weblink. (Web Link).
Scope of Work
The firm is expected to among other tasks:
- Quote both web and server-based payroll system including hardware costs
- Have contact persons to support the system both on and offsite
The following will be the methodology adopted to arrive at the final product; after successful bidding/proposal:
- Face to face meetings with IMC – HR, Finance, and key staff to understand the operations.
- Review of current manual payroll system.
- Demonstration of proposed payroll system
- Adjustment of changes and submission of final proposal
The awarded Company is expected to deliver the following outputs for this assignment:
- System design and implementation as per customization requirements
- Importation of existing data (Staff size of between 150 – 250 to accommodate expansion)
- Training of HR and finance staff
- Corrective measures after test run
- User manual
Interested firms must:
- Have existed in the market for at least 5 years., with proven experience in payroll design and implementation Attach registration and necessary licenses.
- Have worked with other INGOs in Nigeria delivering on payroll solutions.
- Understand the Labor laws of South Sudan including the statutory and Tax laws.
- Qualified and interested firms should submit their proposals (technical and financial) to IMC Nigeria Program.
Interested firms must have the following to be eligible and provide a copy:
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Tax clearance certificate.
Application Closing Date
10:00am (GMT+1 – Nigerian Time), 28th March, 2022.
Collection of RFQ Documents
Click Here to download the full RFQ documents.
Submission of Documents
Offers must be submitted: Via email to secured email address: [email protected]
- Note that if you include other International Medical Corps email addresses in your email containing offer, your offer will be disqualified.
- Subject of the email containing your offer must contain International Medical Corps [email protected] reference number (03-004-BOR-2022) also provided in the Tender document.
- A full schedule will be detailed in the tender documents.
- Award of contract will follow, following internal evaluation process.
- International Medical Corps reserves the right to accept or reject any part of, or the entire tender in accordance with internal procedures.
- The winning bid or bids taken from this competitive bidding process, only by agreement of the winning bid/s, may be considered for entry into a ‘Contract’ for future supply of these items/Services to International Medical Corps.