The Embassy of the United States of America invites interested and eligible bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The Embassy of the United States of America is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Bid – GSO (Abuja) Warehouse – Sealed Bid Auction
The United States of America Embassy will conduct a sealed bid of used furniture, Appliances and vehicles etc., as follows:
- Inspection and Bid Submission dates: Monday & Tuesday, April 04-05; 2022, 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Winning Bidders Notification: Wednesday & Thursday, April 06-07; 2022
- Collection of Payment and Duty: Friday, April 08; 2022 Starting 09:00am to 3:00pm.
- Property removal date: Saturday, April 09; 2022. Starting from 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Location: Plot 1129, Durumi, Behind America international School, Abuja.
- Submission of bids into a sealed box will be allowed on the viewing days only.
Application Closing Date
3:00pm Tuesday, 5th April, 2022.
Opening of Bids
U.S. Government representatives will open the box by 8:30am on Wednesday April 06, 2022, and the winning bidders will be contacted by phone on Wednesday & Thursday, April 06-07; 2022. Customs and Bank Officials will be on ground to collect payment and duties on Friday April 08; 2022 from 9am to 3pm.
- Bidders will be granted access to the warehouse auction grounds in limited numbers by the security guards and permitted 30 minutes for inspection and bid submission. More time can be permitted if requested.
- Bidding sheets and the auction guidelines will be available at the entrance.
- Contacted winning bidders that do not show up to make payments will be disqualified and may be barred from future auctions.
- Please note: Buyers are responsible for ensuring the payment of all appropriate customs duties on items purchased to the Nigerian Customs Service.
- All Covid19 protocols will be observed during the bid submission, payment, and pick up processes.