FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NIGERIA CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL (NCDC)
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
REGIONAL DISEASE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS ENHANCEMENT PROJECT (PHASE II)
WORLD BANK ASSISTED
CREDIT IDA 59700-NG
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (Phase II), and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for Expression of Interest (EOI) for ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTING FIRM TO CONDUCT BENEFICIARY ASSESSMENT OF REDISSE PROJECTS ACTIVITIES FROM 2019 TO 2022.
2. The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control/REDISSE now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following: CONSULTING SERVICES
|Ref No||Description||Quantity & specification||Delivery period||Location|
|REDISSECS-02-2022||ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTING FIRM TO CONDUCT BENEFICIARY ASSESSMENT OF REDISSE PROJECT’s ACTIVITIES FROM 2019 TO 2022||As contained in the TOR||3 months||Abuja|
3. Bidding will be conducted through open, national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, July 2016, revised November 1, 2017 and August 1, 2018 and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (REDISSE II), PROCUREMENT UNIT, Email: [email protected] and collect the EOI document during office hours from 0900 to 1700 hours local time at the address given below. Qualification requirements include:
• Documentary evidence of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years including letter of award and job completion certificates
• Valid and up to date certifications with FIRS (tax Clearance), NSITF,PENCOM, ITF & BPP
• Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years i.e. 2019, 2020 & 2021 to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of profitability and adequate working capital.
• A sworn court affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the project or relevant committee of the NCDC/FMARD REDISSE project or the BPP is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
5. The EOI document in English may be obtained by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
6. REOIS must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 noon, Tuesday 29th November, 2022. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12:00 noon, Tuesday 29th November, 2022.
7. The address referred to above is:
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control
Mrs. Kemi Ladeinde
Plot 804 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi-Abuja, Nigeria