Call for Vendors Expression of Interest for Vendor Pre-qualification at DevTrain Organization.
DevTrain is a nonprofit organization incorporated in Nigeria in 2018 by Nigerians with a focus on social entrepreneurship, holistic community advancement. The organization’s commitment to enhancing lives encompasses various dimensions; including youth focused services and initiatives.
DevTrain is implementing the DevTrain Volunteers Academy (DVA) Fellowship Programme in order to increase participant’s productivity and equip them with essential skills and practical experience to enhance their employability and contribute to sustainable development.
Under this framework, DevTrain is inviting eligible vendors/service providers/companies to be prequalified for the different categories of works/services listed in Annex B.
This document contains instructions on the preparation and submission of the application.
Annex A: Bidder’s Information:
- The application must be submitted electronically to the link – https://forms.gle/UCAeSPo2pcvhzCTr7 and the Application document should consist of the following:
- Cover Letter (Letter of expression of interest) on a company/entity letter head, signed by the authorized representative of the company/entity
- Duly filled-in Annex A, signed on all pages by the company/service provider/vendor’s authorized representative.
- Copies of legal company registration documents applicable to Nigeria.
Applications shall be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria:
- Vendor’s Capacity
- Track record and Experience
- Technical expertise
- Financial strength
- Applications may be modifies or withdrawn in writing, prior to the closing time specified in this request for EoI. Applications shall not be modified or withdrawn after the deadline.
- The company/service provider/vendor shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the application and DevTrain will not in any case be responsible or liable for the costs incurred.
- All information given in writing or verbally shared with the company/service provider/vendor in connection with the request for EoI is to be treated as strictly confidential. The company/service provider/vendor shall not invoke such information to any third party without the prior written approval of DevTrain. This obligation shall remain after the procurement process has been completed whether or not the company/service provider/vendor is successful.
- Entities applying for more than one category should clearly mention all the categories they are applying for in the cover letter and provide proof of related category.
- DevTrain reserves the right to accept or reject any application, and to cancel the prequalification process and reject all applications, at any time without thereby incurring any liability to the affected companies/service providers/vendors, or any obligation to inform the affected companies/service providers/vendors of the ground for DevTrain’s action.
ANNEX A: Download Prequalification Submission Form –
Annex B: List of Categories:
|Provision of Catering Services
|Supply of fuel
|Office maintenance services
|Media Firm (Printing services)
- Evidence of possession of experience in the line of business you are applying for (where applicable).
- Prospecting Suppliers may provide copies of completed Job Orders / Reference Letters/ Proof of Deliveries (delivery notes or job completion notification) in areas of business endeavor from reputable organizations, preferably NGOs or other reputable organizations, attesting to active or past business relationship and level of performance (the letters or lists must have relevant addresses, contact persons, telephone numbers and emails) for due diligence confirmation.
- Any other relevant supporting document that could aid your EOI.
- DevTrain is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
- As part of the pre-qualification process, DevTrain may visit the location(s) of prospecting suppliers or service providers to assess their physical presence, capacity, and capability.
- You are expected to limit yourself to where you have experience, required documentations and operational presence.
- Any unsolicited attempt to influence DevTrain’s internal selection process in favor of any company(s) will result in immediate disqualification.
- A company cannot express interest in more than three (3) categories and must be guided by the following:
- Must have an operational presence for each category.
- Must actively operate the business.
- DevTrain will ensure information that is received from companies and individuals is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of the organization.
- The pre-qualified suppliers are required to immediately advise the organization of any significant change in its financial, technical capacity, ownership, or holdings it may have.
- Failure to submit any of the mandatory requirements for each category will lead to automatic disqualification from the exercise.
Documents required for submission attached to the application forms are as follows:
- Photocopy of Company Registration Certificate (CAC).
- Prove of Business ownership
- Companies Profile
- Photocopy of recent valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Tax identification Number (TIN)
- Proof of banking (Company Account details)
- Evidence of supply to other agencies or NGO
- Clear physical shop/company address with email and phone number
- Expression of Interest letter on company letter-headed paper (signed and stamped).
- This call for Expression of Interest (EOI) does not amount to a commitment on the part of DevTrain and nothing in this EOI shall be construed as a form of a binding legal contract.
- DevTrain reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the submissions without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection.
- The procurement will be governed by DevTrain’s Procurement Policy and Procedure.
- DevTrain actively promotes Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) standards and as such, will not have anything to do with vendors who violate such.
- DevTrain frowns at any form of child molestation and actively promotes child protection.